Know of a case that is 7.5" width x 17 5/8" length..for a Mach II?

2Fresh

2[H]4U
Want a new case for me Promie Mach II. Do you guys know of anything this size?

Talk to "jinnu" (sp?), or runMC. Either of them can fix you up with a nice case for phase. Probably have to catch runMC on XS, or he has a web site undertheice (dot) com.

The Mach2 fits a lot of Lian Li cases I know. They sell a kit to make it look like the cases also so it matches.

boshuter said:
Talk to "jinnu" (sp?), or runMC. Either of them can fix you up with a nice case for phase. Probably have to catch runMC on XS, or he has a web site undertheice (dot) com.

That website goes to the the Track Warehouse... :confused:

Actually, Glad to see you around 2Fresh... no more heatercore? :)
Anyways, if you have MACH II with lian-li kit, best option is to get lian-pc 65 and slap it on.
The whole MACH II lian-li kit and vapochill LS case design was done with PC6x series in mind ) And I don't think you mind littel dremel job :)

Hey bro. :) Thought all were done responding to this one..did not check back. :p
Yeppers, still doing heatercores. Thread is still on the FS forum. I am now confused...I thought it was the PC60 that fit atop the Mach II base...? I have the Enlight case w/ black sides on the Mach. I am so sick of it. So is it the 60 or 65 that fits?

:

i saw this tread with hopes of some help
im running my vapor chill at -32c FX57 san diego vcore 1.425.......can i run this safe all day like this?...... just working reports
what is the danger level of FX57 vcore......thanks
230x14cpu
633 2.5 mem
Dfi ultra D

Yes, you can run it all day like that. I was also worried about that at 1st. Not a bad temp. Why not mod it? Baker mods or Chilly? As with me, you will run MUCH, much lower temps. :)

jpongin said:
I was looking for the exact same thing. I contacted Mountain Mods, and this is the reply they gave me:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1131615

I hope this helps.

Wow, that sucker is huge.

EagleOne said:
i saw this tread with hopes of some help
im running my vapor chill at -32c FX57 san diego vcore 1.425.......can i run this safe all day like this?...... just working reports
what is the danger level of FX57 vcore......thanks
230x14cpu
633 2.5 mem
Dfi ultra D

Yep, shouldn't be a problem running all day like that. Just be aware that if the -32c is the temp on the Vapo readout that it is probably more like -12 to -20.. vapochill temps are notoriously low on their readouts ;)

Back