KMASHI 10000mAh MP816 Battery Pack Charger $14

I bought it, if it sucks I am mailing it to Kyle and expecting a .50 round through it.

One trustworthy 18650 cell costs between 10 and 15 USD. Makes me wonder who's cells are in this. I wouldn't charge this thing unattended.

Bought one, never owned one and wanted to see if these things are useful gadgets. If you don't hear back from me in this thread it either works great, or it blew up and killed me.

I got it for $10 a few months ago. Works great, but the cable they include with it sucks ass. I had to fiddle with it to get it to charge my phone each time, but when I use a better cable it works perfectly.

My brother actually recieved one of these this weekend when I was visiting. It's decent, but it is midling quality. The buttons' fit is not super straight, and the plastic is not the highest quality. +1 re the crappy cable.

But it's been this price since december according to the camelizer.

I bought it, if it sucks I am mailing it to Kyle and expecting a .50 round through it.

I bought the Aibocn® Power Bank 10000mAh unit for $12.99 only because they deliver Prime on Saturday - the other one I'd have to wait until Monday. If it sucks, I'll 2-day FedEx it to Kyle maybe he can put a .22 rimfire through it (less expensive that the .50s)

Back