Klipsch RP-160M Reference Premiere Monitor Speakers (Pair) - $249 @ Newegg

Lateralus

More [H]uman than Human
I wish I needed a set of bookshelf speakers because these appear to be a good deal and the reviews for them on other sites I briefly looked at are pretty bangin'.

Link to Shell Shocker deal

16 hours left on the deal so you'll probably want to grab them today if you can use them.

Deal's alive again. Do these go on sale regularly for around this price or something? Let me know if it's common to find them for ~$250 or if this isn't a [H]ot Deal and I won't keep the thread bumped every time I see them for that price. Thanks!

Deal's alive again. Do these go on sale regularly for around this price or something? Let me know if it's common to find them for ~$250 or if this isn't a [H]ot Deal and I won't keep the thread bumped every time I see them for that price. Thanks!
I think these were replaced by the RP-600M, so I don't know if they're making these anymore or if this is just existing stock.

Edit: so I'd say it is a good deal when you see them discounted since there's no reason to buy them at original or near original price with the RP-600M available.

Last edited:
Sale back on for $249.99 Cherry flavor.

https://www.newegg.com/klipsch-1060686/p/0S6-0033-001D7?item=0S6-0033-001D7

Literally have these inbound to my house right now and I paid $299 - haven't received them yet. I hope Newegg honors my request for that price.

Update - yes, they did. Awesome. Hell of a deal I think.

The Egg will honor requests for blowjobs with all the heat they are getting from GN.
These are great speakers. Dad is using them for his rear surrounds.

These are now $199.

Incredible deal. Been rocking these as my desktop speakers and they effing bang. Paired with an SW-10 woofer, Yamaha AV and EQ'd by PEACE and equalizer APO and these things have been an absolute beast.

I am not too big of a fan on the cherry wood color so I wrapped them for like $6 with a black walnut wrap and they look amazing.

Check this out on newegg: Klipsch RP-160M Reference Premiere Monitor Speakers with 6.5" Cerametallic Cone Woofer - Pair (Cherry) https://www.newegg.com/klipsch-1060...c=snc-social-_-sr-_-0S6-0033-001D7-_-11172022

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
These are now $199.

Incredible deal. Been rocking these as my desktop speakers and they effing bang. Paired with an SW-10 woofer, Yamaha AV and EQ'd by PEACE and equalizer APO and these things have been an absolute beast.

I am not too big of a fan on the cherry wood color so I wrapped them for like $6 with a black walnut wrap and they look amazing.

Check this out on newegg: Klipsch RP-160M Reference Premiere Monitor Speakers with 6.5" Cerametallic Cone Woofer - Pair (Cherry) https://www.newegg.com/klipsch-1060...c=snc-social-_-sr-_-0S6-0033-001D7-_-11172022
Mine just arrived yesterday, can't wait to set them up!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Very nice!

For desktop, surrounds, or main speaker set up?
They will be the main speakers in my living room. Pairing them with a Yamaha RX-V373. Not the best setup but it should be a really great bang for the buck! Maybe later down the road I'll get a sub and surrounds.

They will be the main speakers in my living room. Pairing them with a Yamaha RX-V373. Not the best setup but it should be a really great bang for the buck! Maybe later down the road I'll get a sub and surrounds.
Let us know what you think! Share pics of the set up!

Let us know what you think! Share pics of the set up!
They sound fantastic! Tried them with a movie and music and I was impressed with the quality and detail. They pack a punch too. I haven't messed with EQ yet as I found them to be pretty good at stock.
Didn't take a pic, maybe tomorrow. I should get proper stands for them haha

Back