Klipsch Image X10's are on sale again at Amazon

Curious question , What makes these worth the price vs. others ( cheap 20-30$ ones) . 90$ is alot of money on earphones that are prone to breaking fairly easy

Because it sounds better. For 90 these are a steal.

And I know Klipsch earbuds aren't the most durable (most earphones in general), but I believe it comes with a 2 year warranty.

It is a good price, but everyone should understand that it is only $40 cheaper than the normal price. A steal would be a sale price of $60-70.

There were really people who paid $350 for these in-ear fragile headphones when they first came out. Wow. Just...wow.

My brother has a set of these and paid over 300$. I have two sets of MEElectronics Original M Series M31, they sound just as nice at 25$.

Its just nuts to me that people will spend that for ear budz

I prefer my UE TripleFi 10's that were on sale last year for the same price along with these, but these are still decent and a good price.

I think the MEElectronics A161P have better build and comes with decent tips et all.

I bought these a year ago when they were on sale for the same price. Great sounding and unbelievably comfortable.

I bought these a year ago when they were on sale for the same price. Great sounding and unbelievably comfortable.

Yes, they fit so well and easily. Even thought my the Ultimate Ears Triplefi 10v offer better sound, I find myself using my X10 a lot more often.

Yes, they fit so well and easily. Even thought my the Ultimate Ears Triplefi 10v offer better sound, I find myself using my X10 a lot more often.

Glad to hear that. I ordered a pair for myself even though I have some MEElec A161s. The casing near the drum is coming off, and I haven't had them for very long, sadly.

Crap and I just bought the UE600 yesterday... oh well they were only $60 and although I have a pretty good sense of hearing, I listen to mostly MP3s so I doubt I would be able to tell the difference

Back