Klipsch Image S4A II and S4i II @ Frys

Link

Gawd
Saw them on sale, $49,99 until 4/11.
I think it's in store only.

I found the S4A II to be extremely uncomfortable. I returned those and got the Bose IE2.
They retail $100 like the S4A II. The ear buds are more gel-liike and curved shape so they don't fall out.

Since the Klipsch are half off I'd still say give them a shot, but you won't be sorry with the Bose.
Sound quality is just ok and imo not really better than the Klipsch.

I found the S4A II to be extremely uncomfortable. I returned those and got the Bose IE2.
They retail $100 like the S4A II. The ear buds are more gel-liike and curved shape so they don't fall out.

Since the Klipsch are half off I'd still say give them a shot, but you won't be sorry with the Bose.
Sound quality is just ok and imo not really better than the Klipsch.

Did you really just recommend Bose headphones? The Bose ie2 are just overpriced junk. If you actually care about sound quality avoid the Bose junk like the plague they are some of the worst headphones for the money and that's even counting beats...

You even said it yourself... "sound quality is just ok" For what they cost they should at least sound better than a pair of $30 skull candy headphones and they don't...

Did you really just recommend Bose headphones? The Bose ie2 are just overpriced junk. If you actually care about sound quality avoid the Bose junk like the plague they are some of the worst headphones for the money and that's even counting beats...

You even said it yourself... "sound quality is just ok" For what they cost they should at least sound better than a pair of $30 skull candy headphones and they don't...

Way to shit on someone in the thread, he got the Bose and added an opinion DAMN! :rolleyes:

I didn't recommend them for sound quality, but the comfort of the eartips.
If you have a better recommendation for people who work out, then go ahead.

Way to shit on someone in the thread, he got the Bose and added an opinion DAMN! :rolleyes:

Bose is awful, anyone suggesting anyone buy bose should be permabanned from the internet for life. :rolleyes:

If you have a better recommendation for people who work out, then go ahead.

Sure, Pretty much anything under $100 that dont have a rubbery cable.

Yeah and? They're decent enough if you want something comfortable... which for many rules out most IEMs. Fuck, you know what is more annoying than people who think Bose stuff is really nice, those who thinks its absolute trash.

Yeah and? They're decent enough if you want something comfortable... which for many rules out most IEMs. Fuck, you know what is more annoying than people who think Bose stuff is really nice, those who thinks its absolute trash.

It is absolute trash. That review had basically nothing good to say about them besides comfort and the OP somehow managed to try and make it sound positive towards them anyway. Thats someone who wasted money and desperately wants to justify his purchase and convince himself he didnt spend $100+ on junk $30 headphones.

$100 headphones that sound like shit compared to $20 headphones is a pretty spot on definition of absolute trash. "Oh but they are comfy shitty sounding headphones" :rolleyes:

That said think what you will but these klipsch ones (you know what the thread was about before someone came in trying to tell people to try shitty bose) are in a whole different league of sound quality compared to the IE2.

Back