Klipsch 5.1 speakers died except the sub....help

Urraca

Gawd
So I was listening to some music at a fairly low volume, and the speakers go out. I raise the volume and they come back, and it just repeats that. Now they don't work at all. However, the sub still works, and hits all the beats etc. (I swear I hear words coming out of there too, but very faint, or maybe it's my imagination?) So are my speakers dead? I tried a different set of speakers, they work, so it's not the sound card. The worse part is that I've had these for like 3 years, so no more warranty :(

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks.

Urraca said:
So I was listening to some music at a fairly low volume, and the speakers go out. I raise the volume and they come back, and it just repeats that. Now they don't work at all. However, the sub still works, and hits all the beats etc. (I swear I hear words coming out of there too, but very faint, or maybe it's my imagination?) So are my speakers dead? I tried a different set of speakers, they work, so it's not the sound card. The worse part is that I've had these for like 3 years, so no more warranty :(

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks.

it's the amp, call klipsch, the fix costs $60 including shipping the unit back to you. They put in brand new guts and send it back. Thats for out-of-warranty units, in-warranty units you only pay shipping.

Back