AMD_Gamer

Fully [H]
Kingston sent me a 563TB SSD as my RMA replacement. :D

ilbHI.jpg

are you sure 563TB will be enough for your needs, they fill up fast:eek:

O_O
20 years ahead of his time!

What did I tell you!? 88MPH!!!1

I knew the SSD companies had tech like this that they won't sell or reveal to consumers!
Why sell 563TB SSDs when they can sell cheap 256GB SSDs for hundreds while platter HDD manufacturers pay them millions to not release the tech unto the population?!?

We are being fooled!

\crazy rant

Dude, u r done!!! u revealed an industry secret, now they are all going after u!!!

Last edited:
Once this SSD hits 88MPH, you're gonna see some serious shit.

calm down guys. remember who the OP is. It's a photochop.

no manufacturer would make that mistake.

AMD_Gamer, please take a picture of the label showing the capacity and your username written on paper. otherwise, shens.

It's worth noting that if it is was chop, it wasn't half assed judging from a quick analysis, the lettering is pixel perfect without any bleed over while maintaining the same exterior pixel discrepancies typical from taking a screen snapshot. You can see from the last photo as an example, font that is manually typed in won't have any variance around it. So if this was a simple copy/paste each letter job, there aren't any mistakes at least that I can see and someone made sure the pixels lined up perfectly.

It's worth noting that if it is was chop, it wasn't half assed judging from a quick analysis, the lettering is pixel perfect without any bleed over while maintaining the same exterior pixel discrepancies typical from taking a screen snapshot. You can see from the last photo as an example, font that is manually typed in won't have any variance around it. So if this was a simple copy/paste each letter job, there aren't any mistakes at least that I can see and someone made sure the pixels lined up perfectly.

Awesome analysis, but it very well could a be a bug... or a SSD from the future! :D

Back