Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD $55.00!

Smoke1991

Limp Gawd
Sorry, typo on title, $60 is the actual cost.

For all of you that missed the Staples deal

Newegg at 3AM EST will have this on sale!

Kingston HyperX 3K SH103S3/120G 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (Stand-Alone Drive)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...312-_-EMC-112312-Index-_-SSD-_-20239045-L015A

$104.99
Your Price: $59.99
With Promo Code
EMCJJHG222

I suggest you add it to the cart, and have the code in the box ready to go, there servers will be busy tonight!

Last edited:
yeah saw that cant decide which I want lol both in my cart decisions decisions

lol I have 2 of each in my cart I plan on raiding I miss my C300 raid on a single 180gb intel 520 atm (which will go on sale as soon as I buy these) Cheap cause its missing the casing lol its how I got it

lul $5 off. we got rick rolled, gents.

Staples has this drive for $79.99 which becomes attractive if you can score a $25 off $75 coupon somewhere, ebay, whatev

Considering buying it and asking newegg about it. They don't honor the ad, I return to shipper and get a refund.

someone do live chat with newegg
im actually not buying the drive because i dont need one.

Uhhh guys, you have to enter the promo code to get the deal
Edit. I guess the code is not working?

^^ We did, its giving us $5 off instead of $40 off. I'm in queue for live chat now.

^^ We did, its giving us $5 off instead of $40 off. I'm in queue for live chat now.

its in print, its in the email, i don't see why they would not honor the deal. I had a 15% off cpu coolers 2 weeks ago. it did not work on the h100i i ordered, but after talking to the chat, they credited me the difference back.

5 minutes with a live chat to save some money is well worth it :)

Woot, got the confirmation email.

Kingston HyperX SH103S3/120G has been removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this.

then with the code EMCJJHG22 it knocks of another 15$ for 149$ still havent received confirmation email yet my 180Gb intel just got listed in my FS thread :D

Glad some of you got it to work. Would have jumped on it if I didn't just buy a Samsung 830.

Glad some of you got it to work. Would have jumped on it if I didn't just buy a Samsung 830.

I just put 2, 830's in my Alienware M17x

M17xR4DualSamsung830SSD-vi.jpg

Im running 1 Force GT 240GB drive and its fast enough for me :). Very nice speeds tho cmacclel

How does the 240 gig HyperX stack up against the Intel 330 for 10 dollars less? Seems like the Kingston is faster, but I've heard that Intel might be better stability and firmwise-wise even if they're both using Sandforce controllers?

How does the 240 gig HyperX stack up against the Intel 330 for 10 dollars less? Seems like the Kingston is faster, but I've heard that Intel might be better stability and firmwise-wise even if they're both using Sandforce controllers?

I perform a weekly Windows Image Backup to my WD Black 1Tb drive. Thats my security blanket if this drive takes a shit. I will say the Intel drives are supposedly more reliable

Back