Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR3 1600 $78.49

Don't count on getting your rebate without a lot of hassle. I'm fighting with Kingston's rebate processor for a $35 rebate for memory I purchased in June. The first check they supposedly sent never arrived, and the replacement check has never been received. They are scandalous!
I'll eventually get my rebate, but I probably will have to deal directly with Kingston.

don't count on the coupon to work either. it will only work for select people

Don't count on getting your rebate without a lot of hassle. I'm fighting with Kingston's rebate processor for a $35 rebate for memory I purchased in June. The first check they supposedly sent never arrived, and the replacement check has never been received. They are scandalous!
I'll eventually get my rebate, but I probably will have to deal directly with Kingston.

To add another anecdote, I just deposited a $30 rebate check from Kingston for RAM I bought in August.

To add another anecdote, I just deposited a $30 rebate check from Kingston for RAM I bought in August.

Agreed, Kingston is one of the best companies with regard to rebate. I have to think the person complaining is throwing out envelopes without looking.

nice price, but too bad it's 1.65v. then again, it's not really a problem at all with sandy bridge since there's negligible gains in overclocking

Agreed, Kingston is one of the best companies with regard to rebate. I have to think the person complaining is throwing out envelopes without looking.

Never had a problem at all with Kingston rebates. Have done about 4 in the past four months on SSD drives. Got every one so far, except that last one that I just sent in last week ;)

Kingston rebates are amazingly fast

but, this isn't really that hot, especially with a rebate involved.

Kingston rebates are amazingly fast

but, this isn't really that hot, especially with a rebate involved.

Its sub $5/gig 1600, which is why I posted it. Almost all of the recent DDR3 deals have been 1333, so I figured I would toss it up in case anyone wants a speed bump (especially those using FM1 systems)

Think what you want, but I can ASSURE you they are NOT getting thrown out, PERIOD!

Back