Kingston Digital Releases 256GB Capacity microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I Card

HardOCP News

[H] News
Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the addition of the 256GB capacity to its line of Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC / microSDXC cards. The large capacity and Class 10 UHS-I speed allows users to capture more photos (up to 64,000 12MP images) and HD videos (up to 976 minutes at 1080p 30 frames per second) without interruption. The microSDHC / microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is the smallest form factor SD card available and is the standard expandable storage option for many tablets, smartphones and action cameras. It is ideal for cinema-quality HD (1080p) video and reduces buffer time between shots when compared to Class 4 cards. The versatile card can withstand harsh environments for adventurous travelers as it is waterproof, temperature proof3, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof. Capacities of 16GB to 256GB make it easy to find the right card for one’s needs and provides space for thousands of hi-res photos and hours of video.

Wow, I remember buying a 1 GB card for the camera I had at the time. The card was like 60 bucks. (You Whippersnappers get off my lawn!!!!)

Wow, I remember buying a 1 GB card for the cam era I had at the time. The card was like 60 bucks. (You Whippersnappers get off my lawn!!!!)

I do remember (and still have) my first MicroSD... It is a whopping 256... MB. Paid $40 for that. Now, for $40 i bought my Lexar 128 GB MicroSD.

Time does fly. I still use the 256 MB card for nvflash, atiflash and memtest xD

smallest sd card I have still kicking is 128mb. Never gets used, but I don't have the heart to junk it.

Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the addition of the 256GB capacity to its line of Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC / microSDXC cards. The large capacity and Class 10 UHS-I speed allows users to capture more photos (up to 64,000 12MP images) and HD videos (up to 976 minutes at 1080p 30 frames per second) without interruption. The microSDHC / microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is the smallest form factor SD card available and is the standard expandable storage option for many tablets, smartphones and action cameras. It is ideal for cinema-quality HD (1080p) video and reduces buffer time between shots when compared to Class 4 cards. The versatile card can withstand harsh environments for adventurous travelers as it is waterproof, temperature proof3, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof. Capacities of 16GB to 256GB make it easy to find the right card for one’s needs and provides space for thousands of hi-res photos and hours of video.
Any ideas on pricing?

Back