Kingston DDR3 4GB $35AR

Every time I see these, I keep hoping it's 1 * 4GB.

Please put "kit" or "2 * 2GB" in thread subject.

Other than that --- pretty good find op!

Quantity limit of TWO!! Rare these days, makes this even sweeter if you are willing to float $60 in MIR.

The link isn't working for me. Anybody else? Could be the coffee shop's internet causing the issue.

It takes me to http://www.cj.com/expired.html and says

Not Found

Sorry, the link you clicked is no longer active.

Please click the button below to continue:

wow. still happening for me. Despite the fact that I can navigate to other sites just fine.....w/e

I currently have absolutely no use for this, but I may still buy it. Will contemplate over lunch...

i bought it.... for 35 bucks you can't go wrong. maybe it will clock well. just gotta wait for the MIR :(

Link doesnt work, but if you go to buy.com & search for the part listed it pulls up fine.. & damn good find.

I remember in the last DDR3 deal thread, someone mentioned that we don't yet know if 1.65v RAM will work in the upcoming Sandy Bridge socket. Is that still the case, and should I hold off for a 1.5v deal? I'm trying to assemble everything I need for a Sandy Bridge build before the motherboards/processors are released.

oh and the rebate is good for two, so you can buy 2 sets for 8GB total and get $60 rebate back

erm wtf, seems like something's up with the forum that's pasting the link wrong, try this in one line

http://www.buy.com/prod/
kingston-hyperx-4gb-2-x-2gb-ddr3-1600mhz-sdram-non-ecc-240-pin-memory/
q/loc/101/212695590.html

Every time I see these, I keep hoping it's 1 * 4GB.

Please put "kit" or "2 * 2GB" in thread subject.

Other than that --- pretty good find op!

Really? I think "kit" by default. Nobody runs single channel anymore.

Decent deal though, although I'd rather spend an extra $15 for no rebate.

erm wtf, seems like something's up with the forum that's pasting the link wrong, try this in one line

http://www.buy.com/prod/
kingston-hyperx-4gb-2-x-2gb-ddr3-1600mhz-sdram-non-ecc-240-pin-memory/
q/loc/101/212695590.html

What are you freaking out about? I think you have something going on because that is STILL the same link that has been put in here like 3 times.

What are you freaking out about? I think you have something going on because that is STILL the same link that has been put in here like 3 times.

the original link would sometimes take you to a different page to cj.com, doesn't always happen though.

so, these just arrived for me, and it'a almost impossible to take off the UPC code without completely destroying it since it's glued so tight on to the damn plastic cover.

if you have a particularly sharp scissor or an xacto, you could just cut into the plastic...

I haven't got mine yet. Hmm... Hopefully soon, I'm waiting to put these in my home server.

rebate form states you need a sales receipt. order confirmation emails and packing slips not sufficient. boggle.

As in they need the INVOICE. Buy.com has that on their website.

I noticed that too and went on their website to get the proper invoice/sales receipt. It was even harder to find because I used Google Checkout.

Back