Kingston 64GB SSD $88.78 (without rebates) - expire 9/1

Good deal. Supports TRIM too.

Saying it's not the best SSD out there is like saying it's not the best Ferrari out there. It's still a massive upgrade over your shitty ass Corolla hard drive.

Good deal. Supports TRIM too.

Saying it's not the best SSD out there is like saying it's not the best Ferrari out there. It's still a massive upgrade over your shitty ass Corolla hard drive.

Haha! true enough.

You sure it supports TRIM? I thought I read it didnt.

For what I paid for my 2 gen 1 160 GB ssds you could get 4 or 5 of these for raid 0

Still a good deal, especially for 64GB. I know a few friends with laptops looking to upgrade who will be interested, thanks for the link. :cool:

Yes it does TRIM, I have one in my laptop. Great drive, faster then what the specs say.

I bought two of these recently from my local Fry's Electronics in Fremont. One came with installation rails to bolt into a 3.5 bay and the other came with a really convienient caddy which allows you to piggy-back the drive. It's not a bad drive...certainly allows for much fast program loading.

This is the Samsung based one, the first gen was the Intel rebadge I believe.

But ya great price. Under $100 and TRIM. I like the direction this is going.

Pretty tempting. I wonder if this would be a better drive to load PS textures and PS scratchpad over my raptor 150GB.......

$15 shipping for something that weighs a few ounces? Like others said, horrifying.

$15 shipping for something that weighs a few ounces? Like others said, horrifying.

is it because it's coming from Canada...? I've never ordered from there and don't know much about that site/store...

but yeah, $15 and some change for shipping pretty much kills the deal, especially when the cheapest shipping option is so expensive and takes up to 3 days just to process, let alone ship...

Last edited:
$15 shipping is a huge deal... I mean it may be bigger than WW3... My life is over.... I can't believe they are charging $15....

I contacted this company today to see if we can get a rep on these boards and maybe work out a deal on shipping. They have MANY good deals going on right now.

I think I'll get it from the Egg considering it will cost me less with 3 day shipping after it's all said and done.

Back