Kings Bounty: The Legend, Free? Steam

Thanks im assuming tomorrow this will def be off are accounts. atleast I can try it before they take it

Current download speed: 1.9mb

they may have already caught on ... my download is suspended

Mines @ 24% d/l'ed and still running, we'll see.....

I won't be too upset if they revoke it, I have other games I haven't finished (I really need to finish Dragon Age), and just re-sub'd for WoW....

-SR

EDIT: added close paren.......

I wont be upset if they revoke it because I did not pay for it lol.

I hope I at least get to try it first though.

I hope I at least get to try it first though.

THIS!!

Dam, I messed up the quote, tried to fix it, you guys will get it...

I just tried to launch the game (downloaded it about an hour ago) and I get "This game is no longer available for free"
the freeloading is off folks! :D

I just tried to launch the game (downloaded it about an hour ago) and I get "This game is no longer available for free"
the freeloading is off folks! :D

Damn I just was able to launch it like 30 minutes ago. I only played like 10 minutes though, seems decent.

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! I only had 6GB left on my hard drive and I downloaded King's Bounty assuming I could PLAY IT after I downloaded, and now it tells me "This game is no longer available for free". Now my computer is on it's last .5GB and thus responding slowly!

Should I complain this to steam? :D

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! I only had 6GB left on my hard drive and I downloaded King's Bounty assuming I could PLAY IT after I downloaded, and now it tells me "This game is no longer available for free". Now my computer is on it's last .5GB and thus responding slowly!

Should I complain this to steam? :D

si :)

There's no way to hack computer games, they have copy protection.

47059184.jpg

no way to hack computer games...

*goes to piratebay.org*

:confused:

these r not haxed?

Piratebay is a thoroughly debunked scam created by President Barack Hussein Obama to put fluoridated HTTP into your operating system.

Piratebay is a thoroughly debunked scam created by President Barack Hussein Obama to put fluoridated HTTP into your operating system.

:eek: how do i drain this fluoridated HTTP from my operating system!? ...not that I would need to... but HOW!?

:eek: how do i drain this fluoridated HTTP from my operating system!? ...not that I would need to... but HOW!?

You cannot. It calcifies within your motherboard capacitors causing memory loss and eventually painful core dumping.

Have they already revoked that freebie? I dont see the green square for me to download the game.

I've been playin it for a while, just have been running steam in offline mode since the moment I downloaded it...

I was never able to complete the download of this back when this happened, but today when I launched Steam it started showing up in my downloads again. It doesn't download, but it's there. It goes from Suspended to Downloading and then back to Suspended. 4078.2MB out of 5563.4MB. So close, yet so far. LOL

Back