Kings Bounty: The Legend, Free? Steam

canoj

Limp Gawd
On the Steam client, go to the kings bounty page and it will say you already own that game. I'm downloading it now

Same here, d/l to try it.

EDIT: This won't last long, but at least I'll get to try it.

Last edited:
Go to the King's Bounty: Legend page (do a search for it on the Steam search engine), then click on the King's Bounty: Legend link. The King's Bounty: Legend page will appear; scroll down a bit and there will be a green rectangle saying that you already own the game. Click the "Play Now" button to download the game.
I cant get it to work?

Haha sweet, downloading at 6.2MB/s, I love you and your sweet fat pipes o' steam. Great tip OP, thanks buddy!

Wonder what's going to happen. Is everyone's game going to get revoked or something?
(That being said, "Downloading now.")

what the... :confused: how did you find this? Now you got me on a scavenger hunt... are there any other games I magically own?

Likely Valve will just remove it from our accounts. Still worth a shot.

I'm guessing [H] might push it into the 'Top Sellers' list,due to this thread, at which, most likely, Steam will revoke it from our accounts. But i'm d/l'ing anyway... :D

EDIT: I hate when I f' stuff up

Ha, I googled "kings bounty free steam" and this page is only behind a page from CheapAssGamer.com. Well done [H] rofl.

I'm guessing [H] might push it into the 'Top Sellers' list,due to this thread, at which, most likely, Steam will revoke it from our accounts. But i'm d/l'ing anyway... :D

How can it be a top seller? We already own it. No one is buying anything. Now top downloaded stats maybe, but I don't think they release those.

make sure your looking at Kings Bounty: The Legend

Also you have to go to the page, it shows up as $14.99 on the drop down, but if you click on the link and go to the page it says "you already own this game' and you can click 'play now' and it will d/l it....

Dam, we're a bunch of cheap bastards..... LOL

-SR

Meh, if they let me keep it and I like it I'll probably buy something else from the company out of guilt. Though I don't think it is really my genre...

Watch, tomorrow all of us will be posting in a thread that's titled "Steam Banned Me for d/l'ing a game I thought was free"... :D

Thanks bro'. Don't know if it's worth a shit but you sure can't beat the price.

OK were going to divy up the entire steam selection between all members active in this thread and find out what else we own... I'll start with THQ... GO!

Also you have to go to the page, it shows up as $14.99 on the drop down, but if you click on the link and go to the page it says "you already own this game' and you can click 'play now' and it will d/l it....

Dam, we're a bunch of cheap bastards..... LOL

-SR

What the hell lol.... this worked perfectly.... downloading now.... waiting for angry steam email

Already own it, lol. Why didn't they do it with the new one, lol.

I love when i F*** stuff up

Back