Kingdom of Heaven: Ultimate Edition Blu-ray- $5 at Amazon

polonyc2

Fully [H]
the definitive version of this underrated movie is now dirt cheap at Amazon...features 3 versions of the movie- Original Theatrical Version, Director’s Cut and Director’s Cut Roadshow Version...watch the Director's or Roadshow Cut as it's much better (with over 60 minutes added)

http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-of-He...65953&creativeASIN=B00MHIKRXS&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

**even though it shows 'out of stock' you can still purchase it for $5 and they'll ship when they get more inventory

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks, picked it up, it's in my top 10 of guilty pleasure action adventure epics along with Braveheart, Last of the Mohicans, Gladiator, Troy etc.

An amazing movie made even more amazing for an amazing price. I still can't believe there are people who bitch and moan when a movie is >= 2 hours...

This includes Ridley Scott's preferred version that is something like 50 minutes longer than the theatrical or TV version. The extra footage makes the movie immensely better filling in some major gaps in plot and character development. It is probably the best example of an improved director's cut out there. Had this been the version released to in the theatre, it may not have improved the ticket sales, but would have definitely put the film in a superbly better light with critics: this version makes the movie one of Scott's best. Highly recommended, especially if you're into mediaeval history and epics. Some great acting as well, Ed Norton in particular is great.

Seems like this isn't necessary if you have the original DC Blu-ray.

I've never seen the director's cut, but you peaked my interest and I'm in for one, thanks!

I haven't seen this yet so I ordered a copy.

I wish I owned a Blu-ray player, as this is one of my favorite action movies, and I would love to see the extended release version..Damn you media center for making me give me last BR player to my Aunt!

This movie bugged me for one reason. Main character teleport. He was ALWAYS wherever anything needed to be done in a huge city instantly. It pissed me off.

This movie bugged me for one reason. Main character teleport. He was ALWAYS wherever anything needed to be done in a huge city instantly. It pissed me off.
Confused by this a bit, are you talking about the siege portion of the movie? They were just defending a single gate, y'know?

Anyways, for everyone else, the story breaks the cookie cutter mold of good vs. evil I think similar to some of the more recent flawed protagonist super hero movies recently.

You quickly see there's a good bit of wretched behavior on both sides and even the "pure" and "righteous" compromise themselves for what they feel must be done to placate their factions. Even the main character is forced to make hard decisions and instead of taking the easy route that may have been the popular or easy choice, he chooses to stick to his own moral code.

Damnit.. now I need to watch this one again. I forgot how good it is. An extended edition on blue ray you say.. hummm....

they are shipping them out now. mine will arrive Wednesday.

also for these that like to know, Actress Eva Green also stars in Rise of the 300 and the Penny Dreadful series .

I found princess Bride and dances with wolves for $5 each too. Not bad for $15

Back