Kingdom Hearts 2????

dborden

Limp Gawd
I heard this game was awesome. I had an extra blockbuster coupon so I rented it and I'm playing it on my ps3.

What is with this game? Do I need to have finished Kingdom Hearts 1 to understand what is going on? I am totally lost in the first couple of hours. I just beat the struggle competition and got a trophy and all these flashbacks and weird time freezes are tripping me out.

I have no clue what is going on in the plot of this game. Somebody help! Is it a lost cause becuase I didn't play KH1?

I heard this game was awesome. I had an extra blockbuster coupon so I rented it and I'm playing it on my ps3.

What is with this game? Do I need to have finished Kingdom Hearts 1 to understand what is going on? I am totally lost in the first couple of hours. I just beat the struggle competition and got a trophy and all these flashbacks and weird time freezes are tripping me out.

I have no clue what is going on in the plot of this game. Somebody help! Is it a lost cause becuase I didn't play KH1?

KH1 is pretty necessary, as is chain of memories to understand the game. overall, KH2 is MUCH better than KH1 for the fighting system IMO, id recommend finding a friend with both games and play through ATLEAST KH1 before jumping in to two :p
i bought 2 and spent 2 or 3 days running through 1 very quickly (i played way too much lmao, and i knew how to play the game already... had to beat it for a friend :p so i stopped where i started on his game)

its a REALLY good game, whether you know what is going on or not :p

I love the KH series, it's by far my favorite one. I suggest that you buy KH 1 and beat that and then play the Hand Held KH: CoM, then KH 2.

The story in these games are awesome, top notch. KH 2 is easier then the first, but not by much.

Like the poster above me it is pretty necessary to play at Least KH 1 before KH 2. The Hand Held fills the gap between the end of KH 1 and the begining of KH 2.

You can just youtube the KH movies to get the plot. I played KH1 and when I played KH2, I was a little lost due to the fact I didn't play the gameboy game

Back