Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Too bad this game has horrible graphics

Turned on OSD for FPS. Using the Ray Trace Global Illumination shader where the settings FPS hit is around 50FPS. OK course you can adjust it for less FPS hit.

Anyway with mods the game can run good but it is a crap shoot without mods.

I use mods I put together for visuals of higher than ultra settings with good FPS.

Download- I separated some mods so not to be confusing with people unfamiliar with KDC mods,with custom clothing textures and a way to edit the armor stats in a read me. If you just want the FPS increase only, you will lose the ability to change weather,time etc on the fly.
Download

Extract files to and for FPS increase only keep folders below: - Steam\steamapps\Common\KingdomComeDeliverance
Data
Engine
Mods- delete all but FlowgraphHook,Optimized_Graphic_Presets for FPS only(the graphics preset is just basic edition without the bells and whistles)

RTGI is a pixel shader (several people got into a heated argument with the mod's author on Reddit about it, which was quite fun :LOL:). Not worth the FPS hit, if you ask me.

Too bad this game has horrible graphics

Good god the zoomer generation is so spoiled.

f902ee68685ded55395268b648eefbf8.jpg

Resident Evil would like a word with you.

Thanks for posting this.
I bought KDC at first release and only put around 20hrs in before other life took over so really want to start again.
Your kit of bits looks ideal but I cant follow the last paragraph.
Can you spell it out a little clearer for us poor sighted mortals please?

Also when I try to download the 7Z, the link takes me inside it, showing the folders.
I cant see a way to download the 7Z file.
Top right hand corner ,there is an actual download button for all you needs.If you can not figure it out ,I can try to help more.
what is with those super abrupt weather changes??
I set up hotkeys ,in a scripts file to adjust weather at the press of the hotkey,so if you want to play in a storm or a sunny day you can.
There are 7 weather presets with hotkey. When the same hotkey is pressed more than once it changes the cloud pattern for that hotkey.
So you can set the game atmosphere to do stupid stuff like this,which can be fun.

Good god the zoomer generation is so spoiled.

Resident Evil would like a word with you.
I do not know what a zoomer is but I am sure your trying to be insulting some how,welcome to the new internet.:LOL:

How is this game in 2021? I recall it being fairly buggy at release. How is the overall gameplay? Lots of grindy side quests? Strong story? Can I realistically skip side quests and just run through the story quests? Got this for free on EGS, and figure I may give it a try if the game is in a stable state.

How is this game in 2021? I recall it being fairly buggy at release. How is the overall gameplay? Lots of grindy side quests? Strong story? Can I realistically skip side quests and just run through the story quests? Got this for free on EGS, and figure I may give it a try if the game is in a stable state.
game is stable and fine. the quests are actually fairly well thought out for most of them, and some of the side quests are a total ball. Combat is very challenging, especially at the beginning, not something any gamer is used to. You are literally a peasant and fight like one, aka you suck balls big time. Best thing to do is complete all the sparring ring once the tutorial is done, you'll unlock perfect parry which helps, the rest is literally both you learning to get good and your character leveling stats.

You level like a Elder scrolls game, use skill and you'll get better at it.

It is a performance hog, so do not expect to be able to turn all the settings to ultra.

I seem to remember there being titties early on in this game. Will have to revisit. Last time I played I was still on my 1080Ti.

Top right hand corner ,there is an actual download button for all you needs.If you can not figure it out ,I can try to help more.
Thanks, its gotta be a browser issue cos there is nothing in the top right corner.
I'll try again later.

They will taste just fine with a little tomato sauce and curry when the end comes.

Taco's enthusiasm is infectious.
No kidding. I'm going to have to buy the game now despite knowing very little about it. I love medieval fantasy RPGs.

The forums are flooded with incessant whining because the latest $5000 video card is sold out, thus rendering all games unplayable. It quickly grows tiresome.

Meanwhile, Taco seems to be having a blast stealing and riding horses and terrorizing villages, despite rocking an apparently 10+ system that may not even meet the game's official minimum system requirements. That's [H]ard Gaming.

🐎 Taco, you're an inspiration to us all! 🐎

Now go slaughter some bandits and enjoy the spoils from their corpses. ;)

No kidding. I'm going to have to buy the game now despite knowing very little about it. I love medieval fantasy RPGs.

The forums are flooded with incessant whining because the latest $5000 video card is sold out, thus rendering all games unplayable. It quickly grows tiresome.

Meanwhile, Taco seems to be having a blast stealing and riding horses and terrorizing villages, despite rocking an apparently 10+ system that may not even meet the game's official minimum system requirements. That's [H]ard Gaming.

🐎 Taco, you're an inspiration to us all! 🐎

Now go slaughter some bandits and enjoy the spoils from their corpses. ;)

fair warning, its part Elder Scrolls, part first person melee, part hardcore roleplaying, and part survival/walking sim. It really is an excellent game, but I think a lot of people where expecting low fantasy skyrim, and what they got was actually a peasant to knight simulator. Its very challenging early on, do the sparring ring to its fullest after the tutorial to unlock some moves and skill up, maces are the friend of the unskilled as they bludgeon through armor and blocks, swords are for once you have the hang of it, and longswords are for the get gud crowd.

Mates!! Incredi-spooler!
after baptism of fire, go to pribyslavitz nd pick all the storage bins!! You'll be so rich!! Grab horse with good saddle!! Just arrows alone in one of the bins is 2,500!!

Back