Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Wow that sounds great. I'll bet there's not going to be a big arrow telling you which way to walk either =P

I hope it also has a good map and quest log. I miss the days of RPG's where you had to cross-reference locations and people, dig into history books, etc to find locations and complete quests. Made the world feel so much more real.

Or Dungeon Master, where you didn't have ready spells, but had to experiment with runes to create casts :)

But I'd love to hear from questgiver "You must travel for three days West, then near the forked tree turn South and go talk to the hermit by the waterfall". I

Thanks for posting, this game looks amazing, if they can pull of the combat system to be similar (or better) to Mount & Blade, that would make this an Epic game!

That looks great.
What a shame it wont be with us for 2 years!

ps the live stream q&a has finished.

looks like you can start it from the beginning woo!

This game has the best long-distance terrain i've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idcMMgQio3o

With all this Witcher 3 talk, i dunno... I still am looking forward to this game more than anything else coming out. Hope it lives up to my expectations... i mean, it's got to be at least more fluid than M&B:W right??

edit: look at this fucking forest!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk2nHG9XsLQ&t=22m5s
It does look pretty damned impressive. I know it's still early in development, but it is so nice to see something that is not oversaturated. The lighting and color look pretty realistic already. I especially like the fact that there is no camera lens flare.

ya ill agree skyrim is really mediocre.

and ya the map might be small but the game is going to have 3 chapters which will expand the map

I see a lot about the technicalities of the game, but nothing else. I hope they don't get lost in them, and the game will have some substance to it. Right now the game mechanics remind me of Trespasser a lot.

I like the idea, but I'm not convinced this will shape up to be an enjoyable game. I'm all for realism, but the game needs to be fun too. And I don't want to play it just for the sake of playing it. There needs to be some sort of big picture / ultimate goal / campaign, and not just a collection of random quests.

I see a lot about the technicalities of the game, but nothing else. I hope they don't get lost in them, and the game will have some substance to it. Right now the game mechanics remind me of Trespasser a lot.

I like the idea, but I'm not convinced this will shape up to be an enjoyable game. I'm all for realism, but the game needs to be fun too. And I don't want to play it just for the sake of playing it. There needs to be some sort of big picture / ultimate goal / campaign, and not just a collection of random quests.

Omg that dam game my uncle got me trespasser and it was a try to learn how to ues your hand again after getting massive brain damage while a raptor was trying to eat you.

anybody know any dates for this? seems like there are going to be 3 acts. you can pre-buy the first for $25.... unsure at this point. I don't really care for the 'episodic' concept and it seems a little high if it is just going to be part of the whole.

anybody know any dates for this? seems like there are going to be 3 acts. you can pre-buy the first for $25.... unsure at this point. I don't really care for the 'episodic' concept and it seems a little high if it is just going to be part of the whole.
I remember hearing something like 2 years to release last year, so I would expect release to be sometime next year.

Summer 2016
http://www.pcgamer.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-pushed-back-to-summer-2016/

E3 teaser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3olR82Ajpjo&google_comment_id=z13rixuzxo2lu5lnb22fh3gozvqespyx004

I am so excited!

Finally a melee sword combat game that understands swords do not go through plate and is actually using half swording! (That's where you grabbed above the hilt with your other hand and use the sword more like a spear, to try and get the point into a weak area like the groin, neck, arm pit, etc where you could slide the tip in).

Also for anyone that backed the game combat will be in the next release along with a new area to explore as well as a horse to ride around on.

Hoping this is on the show floor this year, would love to play it.

I thought the Green Screen stuff the Call of Duty devs do was good these guys have access to a whole stash of midevil weapons probably replicas but whatever.
If they have some serious good RPG stuff in this game it should do well I mean questing like in Ultima Online those Knights in video look pretty Boss.

I would be worried if it's too realistic though where it gets boring after a while. This game needs some mystic stuff and secert lore and magic spells not sure if their is magic in this game that is one part that made Ultima Online good was just trying to learn each spell with whatever circle of spells you were trying to learn.

Last edited:

I thought the Green Screen stuff the Call of Duty devs do was good these guys have access to a whole stash of midevil weapons probably replicas but whatever.
If they have some serious good RPG stuff in this game it should do well I mean questing like in Ultima Online those Knights in video look pretty Boss.

I would be worried if it's too realistic though where it gets boring after a while. This game needs some mystic stuff and secert lore and magic spells not sure if their is magic in this game that is one part that made Ultima Online good was just trying to learn each spell with whatever circle of spells you were trying to learn.

Looking good. My only question would be about the trajectory of that arrow they showed.

Glad I backed this one way back when. Seems to be coming together nicely and perhaps could be the next "The Witcher 3" of sorts. Only downside at this point is that they had to back off from Mac and Linux due to them developing on an earlier engine variant that didn't support them, but at least they'll be open to coming back to a port after launch. Overall though, good progress and a nice crowdfunded title shaping up

Back