Killroy's FS/FT Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killroy

Gawd
Killroy's FS/FT Thread v2 (More Price Drops - July 8, 2013)

All prices are OBO, trades are welcome, and discounts will be given for package deals. All items are sold as-is and work fine unless otherwise noted. Items will be shipped USPS to the continental U.S. only, most shipped on a Tuesday/Friday/Saturday. Local pickup in 77054 Houston, TX or will meet you halfway. Non-credit card Paypal and cash are accepted.

Heatware: Killroy (37-0-0)
eBay: killroy07 (34-0-0)

If you would like additional/better pictures of an item I will try to get them taken and posted.

If you think a price is too high, then make an offer!
Notifications are sent to my phone for posts to the thread and PMs and I will respond as soon as I can.
If an item is no longer listed, then it is either sold or no longer for sale.

Items for sale: $320 shipped for everything, except speaker box

Cell Phones
  • AT&T HTC One X – [STRIKE=1]$300 $275 $250 $240[/s] $230 shipped
    It is the gray, 16GB version with LTE for AT&T. It is in great condition and has been completely reset to factory settings and updated to Jellybean. It comes with the original box and charger.

Controller Cards

Heatsinks

• Intel Retail Heatsink for e5200 - $11 shipped
    Never used

RAM

HDDs

Networking $30 shipped for all four
  • Trendnet TEW-638APB - $21 Shipped
    Wireless N access point that was working great until I broke one of the antennas. It still functions but really could use a new antenna. It will come with the full retail box and all accessories.
  • 56k PCI Modem - $4 shipped
    Model: CW56LU-PCI Hardware Version 1.0
  • Microsoft MN-130 10/100 PCI Ethernet Adapter - $7 shipped
    Comes with PCI card only and driver disc only, no retail packaging.​
  • Netgear WGE111 Wireless Game Adapter - $8 shipped
    Wireless bridge for connecting consoles or other devices with only a wired network connection to a wireless network. It worked when it was taken out of service over a year ago, but I do not know for sure that it still works fine at the moment.

Cases

Speakers
  • Speaker box for two 10" subwoofers - $35 (local pickup only)
    Fits under the rear seat in 1996-1998 extended cab Chevrolet/GMC pickups. It may fit in earlier and later models too.​

Games $75 shipped for ALL games
  • Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition (Xbox 360) - $15 shipped, $55 for all Xbox 360 games
    Game is in like new condition and comes with the original box, manual and other extras that came with the Hardened edition pre-ordered from Amazon. The codes for DLC and other online content were probably already redeemed.​
  • Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) - $18 shipped, $55 for all Xbox 360 games
    Game is in like new condition and comes with the original box and manual.​
  • Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360) - $10 shipped, $55 for all Xbox 360 games
    Game is in like new condition and comes with the original box and manual.​
  • Fifa Soccer 10 (Xbox 360) - $8 shipped, $55 for all Xbox 360 games
    Game is in like new condition and comes with the box and manual.​
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 (Xbox 360) - $7 shipped, $55 for all Xbox 360 games
    Games are in like new condition and come with the case and manuals.​
  • Gears of War 2 Limited Edition (Xbox 360) - $17 shipped, $55 for all Xbox 360 games
    Game and bonus dvd are in like new condition. Comes with game, bonus dvd, original packaging (sleeve, box thing, steel case), manual and unopened Beneath the Surface Book.​
  • Star Wars Episode I - The Gungan Frontier (PC) - $8 Shipped
    Comes with original CD for Windows 95/98/Macintosh and original CD sleeve.​
  • West Front (PC) - $5 Shipped
    Comes with original CD for Windows 95/98 and original CD case.​
  • PCGames.exe November 1997 Demo Disc (PC) - $5 Shipped
    Demo disc that came with November 1997 issue of PC Games. Includes demos for:
    7th Legion, Buccaneer, Conquest Earth Screensaver, Constructor, Formula 1 (3Dfx), Galapagos, LED Wars, LOTR II: Siege Pack, Montezuma's Return, Pyrosaurus, Scud, Shadows of the Empire, SODA Off-Road Racing, Steel Panthers III, Tennis Elbow, Uprising, Virtua Fighter 2, Warlords III: Reign of the Heroes, War Wind II, Warheads, and Worldwide Soccer
    Demo of the Month: Dungeon Keeper​
  • The Sims (Main game and three expansion bundle) (PC) - $15 Shipped for all four
    Includes The Sims, The Sims House Party Expansion Pack, The Sims Livin' Large Expansion Pack, & The Sims Hot Date Expansion Pack. All four are the original discs in the original CD case but no retail box.​
  • SimCity (1994) (PC) - $7 Shipped
    Includes the original CD and CD case.​
  • Ridge Racer Unbounded (PS3) - $9 shipped
    New and unopened for the PS3.​

Miscellaneous

Pending

Items I would consider trading for/buying:
  • Magic the Gathering: Modern Masters Booster Box
  • 4TB hdds
  • Nexus 7 (2013)
  • Microsoft Surface Pro
  • Aftermarket intake with dry filter for Pontiac G8 GT (Rotofab, Volant, VCM)
  • Maybe other things, make an offer and find out!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Maybe other things, make an offer and find out!

Well alrighty then:p

I'd truly love to have this show up on my doorstep:

2TB Samsung HD204U - $70 shipped
Replaced when upgrading all of the 2TB drives in my server. Works great. Warranty expires 4/18/2014.

Can you see anything HERE that you can say the same for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back