Killing Floor 2 live action trailer is on Steam.

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Live Action trailer uses the new Steam streaming thing. I love the explanation at the end. :)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/351570/

Game is in Early Access. Work is ongoing, but the Early Access release will be very much along the lines of what we saw in last week's PC Gamer Show hands-on, with four classes, three maps, and something in the neighborhood of 11 monsters. It will sell for $30/₤20/€27.
http://www.pcgamer.com/killing-floor-2-release-date-revealed/

Early Access Steam page.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/232090/

Game play video from PC Gamer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4prIMTtR8-M

Last edited:
Some guy I used to work with was like Killing Floor is awesome it's better then Left for Dead. I played it and I thought Left for Dead was better. This one might change my mind just because the other one had graphics from 2005.

That link brings you to killing floor the movie, not killing floor 2 the game.

This game will take over CSGO Left for Dead 2 and Payday 2 as Steam's new mascot game.
Payday 2 and CSGO are the current champs of that.

Killing Floor 1 never really wowed me, compared to L4D 1 & 2.

I remember Killing Floor looking like some graphically, super ghetto mod that some basement dwelling coders came up with.

In before the false advertising, bans and bugs. Or maybe they learned this time.

Killing Floor 1 never really wowed me, compared to L4D 1 & 2.

I remember Killing Floor looking like some graphically, super ghetto mod that some basement dwelling coders came up with.

That is because it was based off of a mod.

KF 1 Seemed like a cheesy game if you just dabbled in it for a few minutes. But it has a lot of depth including a substantial learning curve.

Most players are tired of it now and just want KF2 to get here already.

I have 700 hrs invested in it and I'm not interested in KF1 anymore but it was fun while it lasted.

Some guy I used to work with was like Killing Floor is awesome it's better then Left for Dead. I played it and I thought Left for Dead was better. This one might change my mind just because the other one had graphics from 2005.

Actually the graphics were from 2004, Killing Floor was originally a mod for Unreal Tournament 2004.

Killing floor was fucking awesome and the tripwire version was even better. Can't wait for kf2.

While I will totally buy this, it is not a CSGO replacement. It isn't the same type of game, remotely.

I will definitely say all my cousins and friends who are more console kiddie Call of Duty players go apeshit over killing floor. It really brings everyone together because its not like Left4dead where it requires everyone to be on the page all the time. You can just have fun and even if you have a weak link/drunkie theres like 10 rounds for them to figure their shit out and its pretty easy to nudge newbies in the right direction. Its kind of like CS deathmatch with co-op so everyone just gets to have a good time and no ones left being the loser.

I can't really pinpoint what makes it different. They just took the pure concepts from other titles and made it all work better. Theres even little RPG elements and leveling you can do.

I'm crazy pimped for this and will probably buy a bunch of copies for my peeps.

TB did commentary with the makers on it. Also a part where it's just his opinion.

I enjoyed KF1 enough that if KF2 is indeed $30 then I'll buy it when it's made available. It looks quite similar to the original but it sounds like they've tweaked it so that it's more difficult (gotta keep moving!). The price is right for me; I'm in on day 1.

I am worried they made it easier and it will not be a lasting game.

I just have a feeling this game is easy and they made it that way so everyone can have fun for 100 hours. For a game to have longevity it needs to be very challenging to play for 700+ hours.

TB did commentary with the makers on it. Also a part where it's just his opinion.

The 21st of April I think is the date my problem with the game is politics too much blood chunks....

This game and Payday one and Payday two seem to be Steam staple games thus Steam can't survive without them.

I just have a feeling this game is easy and they made it that way so everyone can have fun for 100 hours. For a game to have longevity it needs to be very challenging to play for 700+ hours.

Should have watched Lirik's stream that I linked earlier. He was playing with the Tripwire developers and they did everything they could to beat the highest level boss. They were pathetically owned on the highest difficulty. It wasn't even remotely close. The only reason that they got to the boss was because of coordination on TeamSpeak.

I don't know where you're getting this, because on the highest difficulty most groups currently can't even make it past the first wave.

Back