KillerFry's small FS thread. Now with NFL Sunday Ticket, Grid 2 and Razer mice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerFry

Limp Gawd
Hey there!

There's no need to clear more room for now, but I do have a few things I want to get rid of. Get them off my grubby hands and give them a new home!

By the by, I prefer payments on PayPal; but if Money Order is your thing, I'm all for it. Amazon Payments doesn't like me for some reason, so I can't do that.

Without further ado, here are all the mighty items for sale!

=================================================================

* Razer DeathAdder 2013 / $40 shipped

Obviously, I wanted a Razer mouse to go with my Blade Pro. I bought this on July 6th or so. The reason I'm selling it is because it is somewhat big; at least for carrying around. So, I replaced it with a Razer Orochi which takes less space on my backpack. I didn't use it much, since I have been spending more time on my desktop lately and when I use the Blade Pro I'm on the couch with nowhere to place the mouse. It only saw use when I was sitting on a desk and coding. Take it, and you will dominate and pwn n00bs that get in your way!

* Razer Naga / $30 shipped

This one I got as a present on December. I replaced it with a Razer Mamba because I was fed up with having cables on my desktop. I believe it's the original Naga, not the 2013. I did use to play WoW a lot but never quite got the hang of all the side buttons on this baby, so I barely used them if at all. I must confess, this mouse did get used daily as it was on my main rig; still, it works flawlessly and I wash my hands after using the toilet. If you have the need for all the awesome buttons on it, this one is for you!

========================== SOLD ITEMS =================================

* Madden 25 NFL Sunday Ticket Promo / $40 SOLD
* GRID 2 Steam code / SOLD
* XFX Radeon 6870 1GB / SOLD

Last edited:
Damn I want Sunday ticket but paypal doesnt like me and amazon payments does.

Ok, I private messaged you first on 11-20 for details on the Razer Mouse. Then I private messaged you again on 11-26, I sent you an offer for the Razer mouse and stated that I can pay you with Paypal.

You have logged in multiple times and have not responded even when i'm letting you know in your thread you have a private message.

I guess you are not interested in selling your Razer mouse. Thanks ...buyers beware this is my experience with the seller so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back