Killer Instinct DX2 review

jamesgalb

Gawd
Any plans on doing a DX12 review for Killer Instinct?

There is a lot of interest in DX12 and Async Compute, so I think the third 'real test' of this would gain a fair amount of attention.

GameGPU posted their bench today and Nvidia got wrecked quite handily, although most cards are getting really high FPS anyway.

Killer Instinct тест GPU | Action / FPS / TPS | Тест GPU

I think the game might actually be DX11, though. All the system reqs say DirectX 11.

E3kXwP3.jpg

In case anyone's wondering where the Fury cards went, they have a thing to say about it:

Because depending on the circumstances of the AMD video card family of Fury fall out tests on a few of weeks.

Apparently it means "The Editor states that due to circumstances related to AMD, Fury-based videocards will be removed/absent from future testing for several weeks." according to some guy on the AnandTech forums.

If it's anything, I can run the game in 4K mode (on a GTX980) and it never drops below 60fps. Looks pretty amazing in the process, too.
Even though the game looks good, I don't think fighting games are very demanding for GPU's. No complaints about that either.

Am i missing something here? Why is SLI and single the same fps?

Am i missing something here? Why is SLI and single the same fps?
If they are the same FPS that mean SLI is not working and CF is not working either butt there are cases where SLi and CF is working but the FPS are the same because of a FPS cap..

Back