Killer deal on Liteon DVD+R+RW

Engine126

Weaksauce
12-31-2003 purchased one at CC found a post saying $69.99 AR on FatWallet printed it and the Manager honored it .

That is a good deal, I think I will go check it out. Did the price of DVD drives go back up in the last few months? Because I swear newegg had the 411S for like $99 but not currently. Maybe I am thinking of something else?

Originally posted by auxout
That is a good deal, I think I will go check it out. Did the price of DVD drives go back up in the last few months? Because I swear newegg had the 411S for like $99 but not currently. Maybe I am thinking of something else?

4x vs. 8x maybe?

Originally posted by Rehevkor
Those are sweet deals, but I think I'll hold off until dual-layer DVD burners hit the market. I heard somewhere that NEC has one almost ready to go.

I have read in many places that they are all shooting for a April-May 2004 roll-out of either bluelaser(not blue-ray, they are different)or dual-layer drives.

On a side note, you will also see(although in the middle half of the year)120gb/p discdrives shipping from a few different manufacturers.

Back