Kicked my self in the shins and cant undo Fire Fox option

delemorte

Gawd
So i work with a pretty old application that is no longer supported and uses outdated TLS. So every time I would go to the site i would see this message in Firefox.

As long as you ignored it or X'ed it you could carry on your way. Its internal so i am not worried about the security implications.

Well today i had way to much going on and clicked the Dont Trust This Website button... Well after that when I go to the site all i get is.

For the life of me i can not find how to undo that option... I have even tried yanking FF and still nada... WTH am i doing wrong here?

Try checking about:config & do a search for the website you accidentally blocked.

Nope.. But one of my unix guys found it...

Go to About:config and search for "Security.TLS". Added the site to "Security.tls.insecure_fallback_hosts.

Still get SSL errors but it lets me in now....

Thanks for the suggestions..

Thank you for providing a solution!
I probably could have used this a while ago, since the web interface for a KVM at a remote site is old and a newer version of Firefox won't load it due to old/outdated/whatever security cert.

Thank you for providing a solution!
I probably could have used this a while ago, since the web interface for a KVM at a remote site is old and a newer version of Firefox won't load it due to old/outdated/whatever security cert.

thats my exact problem. Old outdated KVM web interface....

Back