Includes Nero Express 6 Burning software
Rewrite speed: 4X (DVD) or 10X (CD)
Write speed: 8X (DVD) or 24X (CD)
Read speed: 8x (DVD) or 40X (CD)

linky link @ office max

bahahah

"**THIS OFFER CANNOT BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER COUPON OFFERS**"

they caught on to you guys!

I know kyhpermedia makes crappy cd's but how are there dvd burners?

Khypermedia doesn't make them at all. It's just the rebranded name of other manufacturers.

Someone will most likely need to buy one of them drives and find out who makes em for real

i like khypermedia cds and dvd+rs, so far not one coaster out of em :eek:) plus their labeling seems decently thick, which is nice to help prevent scratching of the data layer

Originally posted by blackspawn
i like khypermedia cds and dvd+rs, so far not one coaster out of em :eek:) plus their labeling seems decently thick, which is nice to help prevent scratching of the data layer

:nod:

one of my fav brands too.

I agree. I see nothing wrong with K-Hypermedia brand CD-R. I love getting them for dirt cheap at Micro Center, lol.

So how is this deal on the burner? I wonder what DVD burning engine they use for this, hmmm....

I don't know about u guys, but all my KHypermedia cdrs started to flake... Such a disgusting thing to see when all ur cds suddenly become worthless =(

I guess it depends which Kyper's you buy. My dad bought some a while ago against my recommendation, and theyve been nothing but a nightware. Flaky plating, etc. They also succumb to write errors and jitter problems.

OMax has had some excellent deals on DVD writers lately. I picked up the Lite-On 851S 8x DVD last week for $69 too :D

Whats nicest about Omax, is that they substitute items for out of stock sale items. Last week I got that burner for $69 Out the Door!....no rebates = win!

I hate K-Hypermedia cd-rs [flakage], but their DVD+Rs have been great for me - no coasters. I would never buy the brand again if I *did* get one DVD coaster though...those things cost $.

Back