KFC Announces New Gaming Division

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Kentucky Fried Chicken is turning its sights from crispy tenders to video games: the fast-food chain has announced it is opening a new division called “KFC Gaming,” which will represent the company in the realm of eSports. Many brands are eager to set up sponsorships due to its potential billions in revenue.

With the bio for the KFC Gaming page stating that it is "Your chicken wing man for all those Victory Royales, it's going to be Finger Lickin' Good!" it looks as though that Fortnite Battle Royale will be a major focus for the new division of KFC, as it has for a majority of other endemic brands. However, the montage video that was included with the announcement post showed a multitude of titles and esports event footage which points to the new division looking to become a major voice in a wide range of areas in the ever-growing industry.

I think BBQ ribs would be the worst.

You're right, but BBQ ribs are so bad I doubt anyone would attempt it. I mean, really, they're BBQ ribs - I wouldn't eat BBQ ribs at my ex-girlfriend's computer. BBQ ribs are so messy they should only be served in a private room with a shower. BBQ ribs are so nasty I wouldn't eat them while jerking off, even if I was naked. It would be cleaner if the waitress bound you to your chair, beat you soundly across the face with the ribs, then pried open your mouth and scraped the rib meat off with your upper teeth.

I Miss City of Heroes.

Col. Sanders was my main on the protector server.

screenshot_2007-07-17-17-53-32.jpg

You're right, but BBQ ribs are so bad I doubt anyone would attempt it. I mean, really, they're BBQ ribs - I wouldn't eat BBQ ribs at my ex-girlfriend's computer. BBQ ribs are so messy they should only be served in a private room with a shower. BBQ ribs are so nasty I wouldn't eat them while jerking off, even if I was naked. It would be cleaner if the waitress bound you to your chair, beat you soundly across the face with the ribs, then pried open your mouth and scraped the rib meat off with your upper teeth.
LOL. I'm sure someone out there has tried it.

I had to share this shit! :hilarious:

BBQ Ribs are delicious! I'll take what you won't eat. I'd eat em naked and roll around in the sauce. It would have to be Stubbs though, only Stubbs.
81I8uoxRwhL._SL1500_.jpg1500 × 1500

Fried chicken is pretty much tied with tacos for the worst food to eat while trying to frag.

If I lose, I lose. I'll eat a dozen tacos... Of course, I'm not going to win no matter what. Might as well be eating some good food while I do it. KFC can wait. It's good, but not right away kind of thing. Tacos from a nice taco truck? Fuck the game, I'm eating tacos.

Yeah, I never understood why people eat while gaming. Never did, even when I was a teenager. Round here we eat at the table, like civilized people.

Reactions: travm
like this
That machine is just foul. They're encouraging gamers to put greasy chicken inside the computer?
That's nasty. and not the good kind of nasty.

Popeye's is still better.
Not here.
Our local Popeye's always looks and smells like Mötley Crüe decided to trash it.
Tables filled with food, floor ridden with fries and trash, trampled on like its been there all day or all week.
Stinky, greasy and the staff has no care in the world. "Rookery" is the word that comes to mind.
KFC down the street, you could eat off the floor. It's like they are expecting an inspection from the Colonel Sanders himself.

Chick-fill-A, on the other hand, has a million cars go through a day and so clean you'll think they were expecting Jesus Christ to eat there.

If Popeye's had a console, it would be a greasy remake of the "Phantom" game console.

Not here.
Our local Popeye's always looks and smells like Mötley Crüe decided to trash it.
Tables filled with food, floor ridden with fries and trash, trampled on like its been there all day or all week.
Stinky, greasy and the staff has no care in the world. "Rookery" is the word that comes to mind.
KFC down the street, you could eat off the floor. It's like they are expecting an inspection from the Colonel Sanders himself.

Chick-fill-A, on the other hand, has a million cars go through a day and so clean you'll think they were expecting Jesus Christ to eat there.

If Popeye's had a console, it would be a greasy remake of the "Phantom" game console.

This exactly. Every Popeyes Ive ever been to has been trashy. Like I said before, my friend loves it. I tried it once, it was disgusting. Haven't been to KFC in a long while. But I visit Chick-Fil-A every now and then, the employees there are always nice, and always cleaning, always fresh flowers at the table and there is always a suit sitting in the back talking to another. I think its a Cult.

Back