KFA2 Leaks GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Pics

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
KFA2, a European video card brand has some beauty shots of the upcoming NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti up on its website that you can download. We have previously talked about GTX 1070 Ti overclocking and full specifications here.

Check out the pics.

Once you look at the specs we see that the 1070 Ti has 2432 Stream Processors, which is right on the heels of the 1080's 2560. Boost clocks are also only 50MHz apart. Memory is a tad slower, but the two cards look very much the same with the 1070 Ti to have a $429 MSRP.

Of course the first thing I wonder is whether a 1070Ti BIOS will unlock (potentially broken) Stream Processors on a regular 1070. Any guess either way?

Of course the first thing I wonder is whether a 1070Ti BIOS will unlock (potentially broken) Stream Processors on a regular 1070. Any guess either way?

That's not likely to be the case, as I'm sure the hardware itself will be different in some way (laser cut, minor arch changes, etc).

RIP 1080.
The physical connection are generally cut on NVIDIA hardware, so you won't be able to activate them in software.

I'd like to take a moment to point out the "um.....dafaq?" box art for a moment......is that like....a ninja with a trilby on? Is this the 4Chan Edgelord edition!?!?!

Only thing worrying me about the 1070ti is the memory bandwidth. Have to see how well that is going before i dive in.

"$429 msrp"

With crypto miners on the loose?

Lolololololol

Either inventory is coming up, or cryptomining is starting to fade.

you can buy cards for closer to MSRP right now --- closer to MSRP than the last few months anyway.

Newegg had 1070 cards for $390 yesterday
1060 cards are back to $250
RX580 cards at back to $250-$300
Vega cards have dropped to within about $50 of MSRP and are in stock.

not much more than $10-$30 bucks over MSRP at this point. MUCH better than $200-$250 over MSRP like it was in June and July.

Back