Keyboard Waffle Iron

HardOCP News

[H] News
You guys have got to see this…a waffle iron that makes waffles in the shape of a keyboard. Mmmmm, waffles.

This design guru has apparently concocted a retro inspired, and ever-so-slightly altered kitchen appliance that cooks waffle that are a bit wider and more familiar than usual. This piece of cookware sports an integrated stand for holding four jars of syrup, and the iron itself presses a nifty keyboard each and every time -- caps lock key and all.

The top of the thing doesn't match the pattern on the waffle. Maybe the flipped the waffle around for the picture...

Whatever the case may be, they look delicious. :D

Plus I'm pretty hungry right now.

Where can I buy one. It's cool seeing these gadgets, but not being able to buy them makes it nothing more than a pipe dream.

I want geeky waffles.

Now if they can make something to breathe nerd and sleep nerd, life would be perfect :D

The waffles in the picture are upside down. The keys are supposed to point up at your fingers, not go onto the plate. Maybe the bottom half imprints the letters on the keys, also?

The waffles in the picture are upside down. The keys are supposed to point up at your fingers, not go onto the plate. Maybe the bottom half imprints the letters on the keys, also?

But then you sacrifice syrup storage. ;)

Crap, I thought it was bad enough that I ate breakfast in front of my keyboard....

thats awesome...i should get one for a gift for my wife :D she makes good waffles :)

Back