Kepler postponed 1 year

It really makes sense for them to strech out the 500 series since it crushes current software for single display 1080p users. It is never worth it to wait for tech, if you need it, BUY IT!

It really makes sense for them to strech out the 500 series since it crushes current software for single display 1080p users. It is never worth it to wait for tech, if you need it, BUY IT!

Thats kinda stupid though since the 580 is aimed at power users/enthusiests and power users/enthusiests have been moving to multi monitor for a long time now. My 470's in SLI are 20-30% stronger than a single 580 and it struggles to keep over 40fps in alot of games at 6110x1200.

The A-Typical upgrade path is every other gpu. Why would they delay the next card when they already have it ready for production and know they have buyers. People that buy this type of card are not stupid.

Have you ever worked in a large corporation or institution? Most I've been associated with like to see their name and logo on everything and in every sentence of any text or speech associated with them. So that per se isn't a reason to doubt it.

Why would AMD make one that looks exactly like it before the release of the 6xxx series that turned out to be completely inaccurate?

Well it will be fast until MS and Sony release new consoles, then port will run like slow molasses for 1 or 2 years at same resolution, than PC will be more powerful again..

Hey! Bun! We need some hits on the website, go make up a chart!

Why would AMD make one that looks exactly like it before the release of the 6xxx series that turned out to be completely inaccurate?

I don't know why for the life of me. I just know companies like to see their logos splashed across everything. Kind of like Brian did to Stewie.

Hey! Bun! We need some hits on the website, go make up a chart!

No kidding

They are the first and only site to talk about GK112, so if you Google "GK112 nVidia" you'll see a whole lot of websites and forum discussions on that slide, all quoting 4gamer as their source and linking back to that site. :eek:

Back