Kensington Wifi Finder $4.99

The code "silverpot" seems to work with the Wifi Finder. I have no idea if they'll honor it after checkout, but it should work. It doesn't work on all items, just some, which is weird, because I think it was made for AS5 (hence "silver" pot) 3.5 gram (doesn't work on 12 gram).

Takes off $7 from your order. So you still have $1 to waste!

if you don't use it with item, you can use the extra money towards shipping.

The code does not seem to work once you get through the check out process:

Hardware Cooling said:
Products (Edit)
1 x Kensington WiFi Finder $4.99
-$7 Silver -$0.00

Sub-Total: $4.99
Flat Rate (Best Way): $6.95
Total: $11.94

droctogon187 said:
The code does not seem to work once you get through the check out process:
Well you may as well grab some AS5 for free if you order the Wifi Finder.

TigerDirect also have these at the same cost after the rebate. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=624785&CatId=1817

I have had one of these for a year and I would give it a 6.5 out of 10. It seems slow to detect the networks. Standing next to my router, it doesn't always pick it up for a few minutes. Then other times, (while in my truck) it will pick them up just going by. I think it has to do with the feature in it that searches for other networks for stronger strengths.

Gilthanis said:
TigerDirect also have these at the same cost after the rebate. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=624785&CatId=1817

I have had one of these for a year and I would give it a 6.5 out of 10. It seems slow to detect the networks. Standing next to my router, it doesn't always pick it up for a few minutes. Then other times, (while in my truck) it will pick them up just going by. I think it has to do with the feature in it that searches for other networks for stronger strengths.

time for a new router :D

haha, just kidding.

Ummmm...no don't tell me.....I guess 6? (Yes that is sarcasm.)

Back