Kensington Wifi Finder $4.99

S_G

Limp Gawd
The code "silverpot" seems to work with the Wifi Finder. I have no idea if they'll honor it after checkout, but it should work. It doesn't work on all items, just some, which is weird, because I think it was made for AS5 (hence "silver" pot) 3.5 gram (doesn't work on 12 gram).

Takes off $7 from your order. So you still have $1 to waste!

Least

Gawd
if you don't use it with item, you can use the extra money towards shipping.

droctogon187

Weaksauce
The code does not seem to work once you get through the check out process:

Hardware Cooling said:
Products (Edit)
1 x Kensington WiFi Finder $4.99
-$7 Silver -$0.00

Sub-Total: $4.99
Flat Rate (Best Way): $6.95
Total: $11.94

S_G

Limp Gawd
droctogon187 said:
The code does not seem to work once you get through the check out process:
Well you may as well grab some AS5 for free if you order the Wifi Finder.

Gilthanis

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2014
TigerDirect also have these at the same cost after the rebate. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=624785&CatId=1817

I have had one of these for a year and I would give it a 6.5 out of 10. It seems slow to detect the networks. Standing next to my router, it doesn't always pick it up for a few minutes. Then other times, (while in my truck) it will pick them up just going by. I think it has to do with the feature in it that searches for other networks for stronger strengths.

Least

Gawd
Gilthanis said:
TigerDirect also have these at the same cost after the rebate. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=624785&CatId=1817

I have had one of these for a year and I would give it a 6.5 out of 10. It seems slow to detect the networks. Standing next to my router, it doesn't always pick it up for a few minutes. Then other times, (while in my truck) it will pick them up just going by. I think it has to do with the feature in it that searches for other networks for stronger strengths.

time for a new router :D

haha, just kidding.

Gilthanis

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2014
Ummmm...no don't tell me.....I guess 6? (Yes that is sarcasm.)