Kendrak's SR-2 combo sale!

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
Do you want some of the -bigbeta action?

Have a system that is stuck "only 8 or 12 thread" but still want to be one of the cool kids?

Do you have an itch that can only be satisfied by the harmonious interaction of 2 CPUs in a single system?

However, you don't want to mess with trying to piece together a system, and don't want to go broke?

Well today is your lucky day!

SR-2 mobo (I have the box and the goodies that come with it)
CPUs for 24 threads of goodness (PM me for details)
6x 2gb sticks of RAM
CoGage True Spirit HSF
Corsair 750TX
Basic PCIe vid card
The extra power cables you need

As you can see, it is good for a nice bit of PPD!
sr2ppdsale.jpg

Just how many of your hard earned pennies will you need to spend to get this PPD boost?
Shipped to you (in the Con US) for only $1250!

I know, I'm just insane, but wait there is more!

Want a HDD to go with it, that wont get in the way? If this sells quickly, I will throw in a WD Blue 2.5" SATA drive for free!

Wait? you want even more?

Well, Krazy Kendrak wont disappoint. How about a FREE PS3 to watch movies and play games on so you don't bog down your folding systems?

Operators are standing by please PM for details.
peggy.jpg

Holy crap. Too bad I would wipe out my life savings buying this nice bundle... :)

EDIT: What's that sneaky first machine in the list that's blurred out? You been naughty, Kendrak?

EDIT: What's that sneaky first machine in the list that's blurred out? You been naughty, Kendrak?

Probably the single Hex machine listed in his sig. I'm more intersted in what K's plans are for his soon to be lack of boxen

darn it ... i am so wanted it ... ... but the wife said "NO" ... :(

Does she need shoes to convince her?

Also on the chip, it is a funky lil thing, spicy though :D

Last edited:
Really want to convince her but she got the point :D .. we expect the boy this Oct though.. which means .. "new" PC parts will be replaced with

800px-Disposablediaper.JPG

:D :D :D

Good deal, somebody jump on this!

This is rather tempting... hmm... do you take bitcoins for part of the payment?

We don't even have BD or 2011 yet to help me resist finally getting an SR-2.

I'm seriously considering this. It will kill several birds with this one stone. Now to convince the wife... :(

edit: Zink, you read my mind.

you sir are either:

1) insane
2) have a mad lady....
3) have big plans that need monies...

im going with 1/3

must.....resist.......................................temptation....too.....strong........ALLGHH (dies)

Man up and use your money for what you want. I don't get why guys ask permission to do shit when they tend to make most of the money. :confused:

Man up and use your money for what you want. I don't get why guys ask permission to do shit when they tend to make most of the money. :confused:

Because we want to actually have sex with our wives in the future.

Wait I have 3 kids and a 4th on the way.....probably don't need to do that anymore. ;)

Because we want to actually have sex with our wives in the future.

Wait I have 3 kids and a 4th on the way.....probably don't need to do that anymore. ;)

If she holds sex over your head as a way to manipulate you into doing anything, then you need to find leverage to do the same. Though I personally believe that game shouldn't be played. I'd kick the bitch to the curb for it. I'll not be held hostage by the threat of not getting sex. There are plenty more bitches out there. It's funny how I let women know real fast that those types of games won't work on me, and all of the sudden, that shit comes to a screeching halt. I refuse to be manipulated I guess.

On the subject of kids: "Wrap it before you tap it." -Duke

Kendrak.

I hate you I hate you I hate you.

Also hate that I don't have 1250 dollars laying about. And that I'm in the UK.
I'd put aside my dislike for the developers and fold for this price.

If she holds sex over your head as a way to manipulate you into doing anything, then you need to find leverage to do the same. Though I personally believe that game shouldn't be played. I'd kick the bitch to the curb for it. I'll not be held hostage by the threat of not getting sex. There are plenty more bitches out there. It's funny how I let women know real fast that those types of games won't work on me, and all of the sudden, that shit comes to a screeching halt. I refuse to be manipulated I guess.

way to take a joke seriously?

Kendrak.

I hate you I hate you I hate you.

Also hate that I don't have 1250 dollars laying about. And that I'm in the UK.
I'd put aside my dislike for the developers and fold for this price.

The UK bit isn't an issue, I'm in the UK too and I purchased some of Kendraks hardware last year. It arrived without any problems and is now happily folding away.

Do you want some of the -bigbeta action?

Have a system that is stuck "only 8 or 12 thread" but still want to be one of the cool kids?

Do you have an itch that can only be satisfied by the harmonious interaction of 2 CPUs in a single system?

However, you don't want to mess with trying to piece together a system, and don't want to go broke?

Well today is your lucky day!

SR-2 mobo (I have the box and the goodies that come with it)
CPUs for 24 threads of goodness (PM me for details)
6x 2gb sticks of RAM
CoGage True Spirit HSF
Corsair 750TX
Basic PCIe vid card
The extra power cables you need

As you can see, it is good for a nice bit of PPD!
sr2ppdsale.jpg

Just how many of your hard earned pennies will you need to spend to get this PPD boost?
Shipped to you (in the Con US) for only $1250!

I know, I'm just insane, but wait there is more!

Want a HDD to go with it, that wont get in the way? If this sells quickly, I will throw in a WD Blue 2.5" SATA drive for free!

Wait? you want even more?

Well, Krazy Kendrak wont disappoint. How about a FREE PS3 to watch movies and play games on so you don't bog down your folding systems?

Operators are standing by please PM for details.
peggy.jpg

Nice picture.

is that you?

I don't know what her reasoning is, but I'm sure as hell not gonna question it.

Kendrak! Take my money before she changes her mind!!

You must not be married, LOL. I'm still single and loving it, but my married friends have pretty much been neutered and are a former shell of what they used to be. Unfortunately I don't have $1250 right now, but this makes me wonder when Kendrak is upto. Could it be that he is looking to join the quad Magny club? That, or he just got his electric bill for the month with this massive heat wave that is going on.

You must not be married, LOL. I'm still single and loving it, but my married friends have pretty much been neutered and are a former shell of what they used to be. Unfortunately I don't have $1250 right now, but this makes me wonder when Kendrak is upto. Could it be that he is looking to join the quad Magny club? That, or he just got his electric bill for the month with this massive heat wave that is going on.

Hell no. I've been smart enough to avoid that trap. :D

Buyer Is going to let me hold onto it for a week.....

Humm a bit more folding to be done :D

Back