Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Blade-Runner

2[H]4U
Kena-Bridge-of-Spirits-new-screenshots-1.jpg
Kena-Bridge-of-Spirits-new-screenshots-2.jpg

Kena-Bridge-of-Spirits-new-screenshots-3.jpg

Porter_

[H]F Junkie
It’s now two weeks from release, I’m pretty sure I’m picking this up.

TwistedMetalGear

[H]ard|Gawd
This game is awesome but the difficulty makes no sense. The common enemies are no challenge whatsoever and then it literally turns into Dark Souls during the boss fights.

kena.jpg

ashmelev75

[H]ard|Gawd
This game is awesome but the difficulty makes no sense. The common enemies are no challenge whatsoever and then it literally turns into Dark Souls during the boss fights.
Finished the game struggling on some bosses, realized I did not upgrade any of the skills... whoops.

Porter_

[H]F Junkie
This game has a ton of charm. My niece is loving it.
Don’t take this as me disagreeing with you, because I don’t, but I feel like the word “charm” was part of the review kit sent out to reviewers. Every review I’ve seen has used that word at least once. Makes you think it was one of the ‘encouraged’ phrases included in the press kit. That’s just unfounded speculation from someone who has never reviewed a game or been involved in any way in that side of things :D

Anyway I’m a few hours in and liking it so far. Very charming game.

TwistedMetalGear

[H]ard|Gawd
I beat the game today. Absolutely beautiful game and really epic final boss. To think this is the very first game of a tiny 15 person team is absolutely insane. It's better than a lot of AAA games from big studios that have been doing this for decades.

Also, I found a pretty funny bug:

LukeTbk

[H]ard|Gawd