keep getting BSOD "iqrl_not_less_or_equal" in vista x64

PAo_ReVoLT

[H]ard|Gawd
it start since friday night i got BSOD "iqrl_not_less_or_equal" while booting into window after that i try various combination in bios, swap RAM, swap GPU after 20 times i got lucky to boot in to window once. i back up all my work files to my server over the LAN.

after that i decide to reinstall window, when i put window DVD while it was loading to setup i keep getting BSOD "iqrl_not_less_or_equal" same as before sometimes it went thru setup but after 1st installing finished it will require restart to continue to window setup i will get BSOD on the 2nd phase so there is almost no way to even install the window.

i try to google around most people say it is about bad RAM but i ran memtest passed 24 hrs, i have many ram to tried only 2 things i haven't change yet are MOBO and CPU

any idea?

thanks ^^

spec:

what i have tried is
- reset/update bios to newest version
- 8 different stick ram | 1 at a time | different slot
- 3 HDD (all sata)
- 6 GPU (both nvidia/ati)
- 2 window DVD (both x64 OEM and retail)

the rest are
MOBO: asus striker 2 formula
CPU: qx9650 non overclock
PSU: pc power cooling 860w

It is most likely faulty hardware or a bad driver. NVIDIA drivers sometimes cause it, but so can others.

Install the debugging tools for windows and see if you can open the memory dump (if you haven't disabled it) and see what that says.

IRQ_LESS_THAN_EQUAL is usually not an HD or GPU problem. Since your CPU is not overclocked, and since you've extensively tested the RAM, I'm gonna have to say it's the mobo.

With all of the hardware that was tested, it most likely comes down to the motherboard or a faulty PSU. If possible, I would try a different one (PSU), and disable any onboard sound just to eliminate it as a possibility

okay i will try other PSU tonight if the problem not gone sound like RMA mobo to me ><

thanks guys

Back