Kazaa - Kazaa Lite

Fuzzy Logik

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello there!

I am not too up to date on the Kazaa issue.

I found Kazaa lite, older versions for download, but everywhere else kazaa and kazaa lite aren't free anymore.

My girlfriend says Kazaa lite is UK based and you won't get arrested/sued for downloading with kazaa lite.

I really don't want to get her in trouble, I am not teh smartest man, but I try.:)

She hada copy of kazaa lite from soemone who had it on disk...

I just wanna know if there is a safe version to use, and or maybe a different/better program than Kazaa.

Also...

Does Kazaa/Kazaa lite ofeer any method of screening the peer-peer files ?

Or could someone attack a worm to an MP3 and you download it without your anti virus protection on and recieve it?

I haven't had to deal with any of this stuff at all. I am just a performance PC builder for gaming. I don't download anything, but my girlfriend does, perhaps the wisdom of the [H] will shine through yet again for this individual.
:cool:

Well since K-lite is an illegal program to use, this thread is a no-no, but i could be wrong. And i thought kazaa had a program called bulldog or something like that, that scanned the files you searched or downloaded, for viruses and worms.

Yeah, there is another thread with this topic.

I gathered a good bit of knowledge there.

BitTorrent looks good, so does MUTE.

One thing on www.Majorgeek.com is eMULE... dunno anythingbout that, but it's free.

Back