Kato's FS Thread - Touchpad Acc., Wii bundle, Transformer toys, Star Wars Hoth World

KatoKal

Limp Gawd
Looking to sell a bunch of things as I am hitting a bit of a financial situation.

1) Wii Bundle - Will sell the entire lot for $300 if you buy it all, that price includes shipping.
Includes:
- Wii Console - with component cables, one regular WiiMote (non motionplus), one nunchuk, one sleeve, Wii Play, and Wii Sports - $100
- One "classic" Wii controller - $10
- One Wii nunchuk - $8
- Mario Kart Wii (with wheel) - $25
- DJ Hero Renegade Edition - $50
- Metroid - Other M - $10
- Punch-Out - $10
- Boom Blox - $10
- Super Mario Bros. Wii - $25
- Super Mario Galaxy - $10
- Super Paper Mario - $10

All games are in their original boxes/packaging, with manuals.

2) HP TouchPad Accessories - comes in original packaging
- Touchstone Charging Dock - $20
- Hp Bluetooth Keyboard for HP Touchpad - $15

3) Star Wars Hoth World Playset - This is the original miniature Hoth World with Wampa Cave from 1982. - Looking for around $150 but feel free to make me an offer (most people sell this set off in pieces)
http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=39577 <<< link for information
- Includes all accessories and parts (yes that means the ion cannon, machines, and the like)
- All figurines are intact and in good shape, all are included

4) Gen1 Transformer Toys - All of these are Generation 1 (gen1, g1) from the early 1980's. - AFAIK all of these are COMPLETE, I will double check this though and update accordingly
- Trypticon - All electronics work (yes, he walks and all lights work) - $200
- Thrust - $50
- Wreck-Gar - $20
- Doublespy - $50
- Snarl - $30
- Battletrap (blue/gray combo) - $5
- Snapdragon - $80
- Springer (Helicopter/green combo) - $50
- Darkwing - $90
- Doubledealer (tank) - $75
- Metroplex (big, autobot city/robot - $100
- Flywheels (tank/jet combo) - $10
- Optimus Prime - $150 - blue variant, direct from overseas (my Dad brought it back from China when he was there on work)
- Blitzwing - $25
- Skullcruncher - $65
- Cloudburst - $20
- Sureshot - $30
- Cosmos - $10
- Kickback (Insecticon)- $10
- Reflector - $90
- Blaster - $20

===>If you want pictures of any of the above listed items, please feel free to ask and I will provide. I would rather not flood this thread with pictures and make it harder for people to scroll through and read.<===

I will ship for free if you buy multiple items. Feel free to make me offers as I am a reasonable person. Have some sort of verification (heatware, ebay, etc) to show you're worthy of doing business with.

Thanks for viewing, bumps will be returned if you have FS/T/WTB threads up and current!

PayPal (non-cc) or Postal Money Order preferred. I will not ship first.

Can you PM me pictures of the Transformer Thrust? I might be interested.

I'm interested in pics of blaster. Possibly the touchstone charger too.

Does anybody know if the OP is still trying to sell this stuff? I sent a pm 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back.

Back