Kaspersky Internet Security vs. Kaspersky AntiVirus

Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Anti-Virus?

• Kaspersky Internet Security

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kaspersky Anti-Virus?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

MaXimus

[H]ard|Gawd
If money is not a problem, which would you go for?

Is teh internet security good ? I read a review on PC Magazine that it detects alot of stuff which is innocent, kinda annoying....that's the only bad thing they said in the review...

what do j00 suggest teh meh?

Considering you don't respect us (the forum posters) with your AOL style of posting. I don't know why I am answering your question.

Knowing Kaspersky Anti-Virus history of false positives. I would stay away from the Internet Security and find another solution such as Outpost firewall.

hmmm, I see you really have a problem with Kaspersky's false crap....and you seem to take teh forums too seriously bro, relax, i like to type like this.....doesn't hurt anyone...

I don't use either of those myself. Thats not to say there is anything wrong with them, but I have stuff I like already.

For viruses, I couldn't be much happier with AVG. It does just a little more than i wanted, and doesn't bug me for anything. It just does it's job.

For firewall, I have a copy of the free version of Sygate, just before they were bought out and murdered. I also have peerguardian, which is not so much a firewall as an IP blocklist that I feel complements Sygate well.

For spyware, I have been happy with spybot S&D. I installed the Microsoft Windows defender, but mostly becasue i just like that it monitors for changes; I would only install it on a computer that was already clean.

In general, I don't get viruses or spyware, but when someone fustrated brings me their computer, those are the apps I usually install to clean the systems. I don't charge money, so i don't feel bad about giving them the freeware, becasuse I am not profiting from it.

Back