Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 1-Year / 3-Devices $2.99 @ Best Buy

I had a TERRIBLE experience with Kaspersky. It screwed the drivers for wifi on 4 different laptops from 3 different manufacturers (a Surface 3, a Yoga 2 Pro, A Lenovo Y50-70 and a Samsung Chronos 7). Switched to Webroot's version of the same thing and have been smooth sailing ever since.

SO... maybe downloading the free trial first would be a good idea, because for $3, it's a steal.

First: Thanks OP. I just picked it up at Best Buy.
Second: It came in a bundle. It is packaged in a box that has Kaspersky Internet Security, 1 yr Subscription Office 365 (personal), and a Microsoft 900 Wireless mouse.

So for 2.99, I'd say it was a good deal. ;)

YMMV

Reactions: Rylan
like this
First: Thanks OP. I just picked it up at Best Buy.
Second: It came in a bundle. It is packaged in a box that has Kaspersky Internet Security, 1 yr Subscription Office 365 (personal), and a Microsoft 900 Wireless mouse.

So for 2.99, I'd say it was a good deal. ;)

YMMV

did they make a mistake or something? i'd buy it for those.

did they make a mistake or something? i'd buy it for those.
I just do not know. :(

I bought it online for in store pick up. I got the email that it was ready and I went to the store. When they gave it to me, I let them know it didn't look right, so I did my part to try and let them know. The lady just said that it was what I ordered...Kaspersky.

Thanks. In for 3.

I've been using KIS for many years on my machines as well as all my family's machines. Protection is best in class and has been for quite some time according to AV Comparatives.

Picked up my 3 at a local BB. They couldn't find that sku by itself. They wound up breaking 3 of the bundles up to get 3 of the right sku's.

Be aware that it seems that the 1 years starts when BB activates it. Have 3 more coming in the mail. Guess I'll have to sell some quick locally.

I had though to keep some to extend my own licenses, but I just renewed for a year last month.

Picked up my 3 at a local BB. They couldn't find that sku by itself. They wound up breaking 3 of the bundles up to get 3 of the right sku's.

Be aware that it seems that the 1 years starts when BB activates it. Have 3 more coming in the mail. Guess I'll have to sell some quick locally.

I had though to keep some to extend my own licenses, but I just renewed for a year last month.

what? they activate the key?

what? they activate the key?

I'm pretty sure. It's not a standard retail package. It's a special BB package. They do 2 scans the UPC and the Activation number. I haven't opened a package yet but I believe
the key code is inside.

Back