Kanye West Begs To Be Sued For “Famous” Naked Celebrities Music Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
I’d link to the video, but—well, it’s slightly NSFW. I would consider calling Kanye a genius if that was the real Taylor Swift.

…Bill Cosby, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Donald Trump, Caitlyn Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Anna Wintour, Ray J., Amber Rose, Chris Brown, George W. Bush and Kanye West. All in bed together. This is the scenario of West's new video for his song "Future." It was released by livestream on Friday night and is available exclusively on Tidal for the next week. …Clearly, this wasn't enough controversy for West. He took to Twitter on Saturday to muse: "Can somebody sue me already #I'llwait."

ok bush is a multi billionaire , taylor swift will not stand for this.. If she can take on apple , i most guarantee it she will step in .. Bill Cosby oh yeah i can see this guy looking for some dough after all the crap he just went through.. The only people that look real in the bed was Caitlyn jenner the tranny and kaynee and kim

i hope this video bankrupts the kardashian family

This klown Kaynee cant even rap or sing . joke

Is the video itself available yet to normal humans? I couldn't find it couple days ago, just the fake Youtube uploads.

ok bush is a multi billionaire , taylor swift will not stand for this.. If she can take on apple , i most guarantee it she will step in .. Bill Cosby oh yeah i can see this guy looking for some dough after all the crap he just went through.. The only people that look real in the bed was Caitlyn jenner the tranny and kaynee and kim

i hope this video bankrupts the kardashian family

This klown Kaynee cant even rap or sing . joke
LOL at Bush...he's not worth 30 million, much less 2+ billion
Swift/Apple wasn't a law suit, it was a PR war.

There may be lawsuits, but I don't see how this doesn't fall under satire, which is protected.

I turned off the media content plug-in to soon! :wtf:

Why? Why give this narcissistic talentless assclown any kind of a mention?:asshat: He and that bunch of Krazies would waste away if the media didn't cover their lame stupidity like kittens lapping up cream! :cat:

How bad does media, in general, need their K-Kra-Kream fix? Do they get the shakes waiting for the Kartrashians netratings to dip low enough that one, the other or the Momager, is forced to put out another bowl? :vomit: Just say, "NO!", or head to a Malibu Treatment Center for some much needed rehab ;) *shakes head*

Back after 2-3 showers to feel clean again and a few drinks to start the seizures so I can forget reading/watching that crap! :hungover:

I wonder what it's like constantly needing validation from the masses.

That big ass.

Hmmm, I just realized, you may not know which ass I am talking about. Kim, or Kanye.

Let me fix that.

Dat big phat ass!

I honestly think it is hilarious.
There will likely be no lawsuits.
Taylor Swift will not because Kanye is black and suing him would be racist.
Trump will not because he is an attention whore, and any attention is good attention to him.
Neither Bush nor Cosby likely know, or even care, who Kanye is.
Rhianna and Bruce likely gave permission, and I don't even know who the rest of them are without looking them up.
It definitely falls under satire anyway. Crappy satire, but satire none the less. Surprised Hilary is not in there wedged between Bush and Trump, with Billy boy getting handsy with Kim's ass..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back