Just used the eVGA step-up program. What # in queue are you?

I never got an email saying they received it. But if you login to their site, go to the Support section and click on "Edit/View My Products" it will show the status. Mine said "Product Received" under the Phase column when they received it, which happened to be the same day Fedex said they received it.

YES i finally got my 7900gt Superclocked today. But I need help to get the best Image Quality in the control panel setting please any links or your own setting would help thank you. I had 6800gs and I dont think i remember seen so many like in 7900gt. Thank you.

DusterAZ said:
I never got an email saying they received it. But if you login to their site, go to the Support section and click on "Edit/View My Products" it will show the status. Mine said "Product Received" under the Phase column when they received it, which happened to be the same day Fedex said they received it.

thanks for telling me that, i just went and looked and mine says the same thing :D
but under "action" it says none, so i guess they havnt shipped my new card out yet :confused:

edit: nevermind, i guess if it was being shipped it would say it under phase not action

I should be getting my 2 7900GTXs today from my step-up...been a long 2 weeks..I'm cheap on shipping.

im #174 on the que. . :( , and that's just my first 7900GT, I have to find the box for my other one to get the serial, was too lazy last night :p

The GTX EGS has not moved since. Im hoping for a really big shipment by the end of this week since they shipped 90 cards last week.

DusterAZ said:

Thanks, you've been helpful. :cool:

For you guys that received yours, did you get emails saying it was on its way? They got mine on Monday but no word on shipping yet.

wonkman said:
Thanks, you've been helpful. :cool:

For you guys that received yours, did you get emails saying it was on its way? They got mine on Monday but no word on shipping yet.

Yeah, you will get an email w/ a tracking number when they ship. I shipped mine out Wed of last week, they received it on Friday ... then they shipped the new card to me on the following Mon and I received it Wed of this week.

DusterAZ said:
Yeah, you will get an email w/ a tracking number when they ship. I shipped mine out Wed of last week, they received it on Friday ... then they shipped the new card to me on the following Mon and I received it Wed of this week.

OK, thanks. Good to know. Seems they may be slowing down since they got mine on Monday. I hope they set aside enough cards for this program considering most retailers don't even seem to be able to get their hands on enough.

I feel bad for people still in the cue. Then again, at least they still have their cards. I'm limping along on an old system.

I'm in the exact same spot man. They got it monday and haven't heard a peep since. I just need my computer back mostly! Oh well, that's the price you pay to play I guess. Still an almost free upgrade. Don't see that often.

7900GT CO SC queue moved from #130 to #129 today after nearly 10 days or so roughly.....yay....

but watch, one day soon, all of a sudden there will be no queue

Okay so I got my 2 7900 GTXs today...installed them...installed coolbits...mind you I went for the EGS varity....but coolbits is showing core 690 memory 880 with no overclocking selected *shugs*...that's superclocked speeds
pic.jpg

Is there another program that lets you view/change clock speeds? I just would like to verify

CbtEngr said:
Okay so I got my 2 7900 GTXs today...installed them...installed coolbits...mind you I went for the EGS varity....but coolbits is showing core 690 memory 880 with no overclocking selected *shugs*...that's superclocked speeds
pic.jpg

Is there another program that lets you view/change clock speeds? I just would like to verify

they have been shipping 7900GT CO's as 7900GT CO SC's, and when the few that care notice, they tell them "oops, here's how to flash the CO SC BIOS to your card, but as we know, most wont notice

i would expect they would quick stick SC GTX's as EGS's to fill orders right now since things are so tight

yeah its a pretty nice surprise except I have a A8N32 Deluxe (we all know how that has turned out) and BF2 is artifacting on me at those speeds...guess I'll down clock it to EGS speeds and see what I get later.

Systool v1.0 will allow you to both display and max out the cards limits. It's very easy to use.

"Nobody_here"
When did you get into Que for the 7900GTX? I just canceled my step up for 7900GT and changed it to the GTX. Like to know how long you waited. Man $200 better be worth this upgrade compared to spending $45 for the GT superclocked.

256-P2-N518-AX 512-P2-N575-AX Waiting In Queue: #192

Going from a 7800GT to the 7900GTX Superclocked. Shameful thing is that I registered on 03/13/06 and I still have a long time to wait. Glad that I'm locked in though and that I'm very happy with my 7800GT.

EDIT: Are we supposed to ship out our cards to eVGA after signing up or when our number comes due and they get in contact with us about billing and what not for the new card?

They put you in que, contact you back to fax them a copy of your sales reciept. Then you get an email to submit your payment via credit card. After that another email of where to send your card.

They also send you a shipping pdf with your rma info on it, that you must affix to your shipping package before you ship it out.

They got my card on tuesday, now waiting for them to finish testing it or whatever. I hope I used enough bubblewrap...

for those of you who have shipped their card into evga, what was the address to ship them to? i'm just curious as to where they are being shipped for everyone. i had to ship mine to Brea, CA in SoCal, so it didn't take them that long to get my card to them since i live near Los Angeles, only a day USPS priority and another day to process/test it and was shipped out that same day. i was #61 in the queue for the 7900GT CO SC.

Finally :D I just got my request to send the invoice. How long does the whole process take?

yay 51 now :)

do you guys think I will be done before thursday? I'm leaving for spring break on saturday morning and was hoping to send my card in before then...

I'm in norcal, I sent to an address in Brea, CA also.

Heard somewhere that they aren't expecting additional 7900s till mid/late april, can anybody confirm?

I wouldn't count on anything fast. They got mine on Monday at noon and here it is Saturday and they haven't shipped yet.

silentbrain said:
I'm in norcal, I sent to an address in Brea, CA also.

Heard somewhere that they aren't expecting additional 7900s till mid/late april, can anybody confirm?

i hope thats not true, i cant be without my computer for that long. runnin on my old system is painstaking.

they got mine last wednesday and no word from them since.

I finally was able to send mine out. Should get there on Friday so some time next week I'll get my 7900GT CO SC. Mine also went to Brea Ca.

i jsut faxed my invoice and emailed them as well. How long does it take for them to process it?

They processed my invoice in 1 or 2 business days. They got my card on Monday, however and I still haven't heard a word about the new one shipping. I wouldn't expect it too soon, they've been kind of slow for others lately as well from what I'm seeing on this thread.

Well my 1st card should be on their door step today, so we will see how long it takes them to ship out the new one. :rolleyes:

Dropped down to #13 in the EGS GTX queue. I hope the next batch comes in a quicker interval.

If I was in the cue, I would hope that my number doesn't come up soon because it appears that they have no replacement cards at this time. They have my 7800GT and they're just sitting on it now for a week.

It would be better if your RMA come up when they actually have cards to ship out.

wonkman said:
If I was in the cue, I would hope that my number doesn't come up soon because it appears that they have no replacement cards at this time. They have my 7800GT and they're just sitting on it now for a week.

It would be better if your RMA come up when they actually have cards to ship out.

the queue only moves when they have cards to ship, thats whats holding it up.....its not possible for your turn to come up without a card to ship you, they dont tell you its time to ship your card in until they have a card sitting there with your name on it ;)

at least thats how its supposed to work.......did they ask for your card or did you just send it to them?

My step up to the 7900 GT CO SC was approved this weekend. I started the process on March 18th so in < 2 weeks i went through the queue.

For only $16 I traded a 7800 GT for a 7900 GT CO SC and I get to keep my nff41 sli motherboard :)

Jeff

7900GTX EGS cue status dropped from #202 to #125 sometime in the last couple days. Two more burst like that and we're in the money.

Back