Just used the eVGA step-up program. What # in queue are you?

Changed my Step-up and went back to the EGS. Too many reports of SC problems and the price of it just isn't worth it now.

/bangs head on desk for cancelling my EGS order the first time. #17 to #201! :(

dR.Jester said:
Changed my Step-up and went back to the EGS. Too many reports of SC problems and the price of it just isn't worth it now.

/bangs head on desk for cancelling my EGS order the first time. #17 to #201! :(

It's cool, i have a feeling that EGS will ship out faster than SC since of all the problems occuring means plenty of RMA.

Yeah. As a friend of mine said, why bother buying factory overclocked and paying out the ass for it, especially when there is a chance you may or may not be running into problems. Not worth the gamble for the price, and I totally agree on the Superclocked queue moving slower than the EGS. More people will buy the SC because its a good marketing "gimmick".

Just got my authorization today. Hope to have have my 2 7900GT Superclocked cards sometime next week.

just paid and emailed my invoice. now i need a temporary vid card to hold me over when i ship my card back.

7900GT CO SC

aiya said:
just paid and emailed my invoice. now i need a temporary vid card to hold me over when i ship my card back.

7900GT CO SC

i've got an x1300 I use as my backup.

Just cancelled my two que's... eVGA said I don't qualify with my RMA... lol. even though I got two new RMA cards a month ago... its been 94 days since I purchased. I tried... *shrug*

"Thank you for your Step Up Request Submission (RMAID# 19xxx). However, your
request cannot be completed until supporting documentation has been provided.
To process your request, you will be required to provide a copy of the original
Invoice/Store Receipt.

Your RMA Number cannot be processed until the RMA Office has received this
item. You may FAX us at 714-528-4501, or mail the documents to:

ATTN: Step-Up Request (RMAID#19xxx)
2900 Saturn Street Suite B
Brea, CA 92821"

Is there another email I should get after I send in my invoice>?

If not...where do I mail my cards to>? The same address I would Have Sent the invoice>?

:confused:

foofighter06 said:

If not...where do I mail my cards to>? The same address I would Have Sent the invoice>?

I got another e-mail after I sent them my invoice.
If you didn't and it's been a day or two call them up.

JonDoms said:
I got another e-mail after I sent them my invoice.
If you didn't and it's been a day or two call them up.
ok, thanks.

Care to post the email u got after u sent the invoice?

So i can go ahead and box the old cards and put the address on them.

I don't think there was an address in this but in the attachment which has some sensitive info on there. Plus you are better off waiting for the e-mail.

EVGA E-mail said:
Dear Luck Bastid,
This message is to confirm that EVGA has received your RMA request. Please read this carefully or you may void your warranty!

RMA Summary:
----------------------------------------------
RMA NUMBER: Rwhoo whoo
This Number is valid for only 14 days then it will expire.
Part Number: 256-P2-N391-AX
Serial Number: dontyouwannaknow
RMA Service Type: StepUp

If you have any questions regarding the status of this RMA please contact:
http://www.evga.com/support/rmatrack/

Return Shipping Instructions
To ensure efficient replacement service, please follow the 3 step procedure detailed below:

Step 1: PACKAGING
Send the video card or mainboard with all the accessories. To protect your product from shock, you will need to use a cushioning material and a cardboard carton. Please be sure to put the product in an anti-static bag before returning the product back to us. Foam or bubble wrap may also be used as long as the product cannot move when box is jolted during shipping.

Step 2: RMA SHIPPING LABEL
Address the package using the RMA SHIPPING LABEL in the attached PDF file along with this email. Without an RMA shipping label or without a protective box your product will be returned to you non-repaired.

Step 3: METHOD OF SHIPMENT
Please be sure to ship your return product to EVGA via a traceable air express company, which can provide you with a proof of delivery if necessary. (i.e. UPS, FedEx, Airborne Express, Burlington or DHL).

Please be aware that any local customs charges will NOT be paid by EVGA.

You are responsible for the costs of shipping the returned product to EVGA, including import duties.

ABOUT YOUR REPLACEMENT PRODUCT:
TURNAROUND TIME
Unless otherwise specified, EVGA aims to ship the replacement product within two business days upon receipt of the defective product(s) or from the creation date of your Cross Ship RMA (Cross Shipments available only with e-GeForce 7800 series video cards). Please note, all customers are limited to one Cross Shipped RMA until receipt of the defective product by EVGA.
REPLACEMENT WARRANTY PERIOD
The warranty period for your replacement product is the remainder of the original product warranty.
REPLACEMENT POLICY
Your product will be replaced with the same part number whenever possible. If the same part number is unavailable the product will be replaced with a comparable part.
QUALITY STANDARDS
If your product qualifies for warranty services it will be replaced with a re-certified product. This product has passed the same quality standards as our new product.
If you are returning product from a location outside of the United States, U.S. Customs requires that a Commercial Invoice be attached to your shipment for importation. Please note that you do not need to pay any invoice sent out with your replacement product. This paperwork is sent to explain at customs that the product is merely an "in-warranty" replacement.

EVGA'S VOID WARRANTY POLICY:
By way of example product received from customers evidencing any of the following conditions are NOT eligible for "in warranty" replacement:
-- Inadequate packaging
Some examples are:
>> Multiple products packed into a single box without separators to prevent contact with adjacent products.
>> Products packed in boxes without protective cushioning.
>> Products shipped in Styrofoam peanuts.
>> Products packed without anti-static protective bags.
-- Products where the EVGA Serial Number has been removed or defaced.
-- Physical damage to the product i.e. a broken or dented printed circuit board assembly.
-- Components added or removed from the printed circuit board.

Any missing components belonging to the returned product are subject to a 15% penalty fee based of the MSRP Value of the video card. (i.e. Heat sink or fans). If you have replaced the existing cooling solution on your part you will need to put it back to stock condition before returning the product or you will be charged 15% and the after market parts will not be returned.

You will be notified via email once your RMA request has been completed and shipped.

Confidentiality Warning:
This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or duplicate.

I got that email and paid my $35. I guess this means they plan on having them in stock real soon. Are you guys just sending a jpeg/bmp attachment of your online printout to show proof of purchase? I really know no other way to send an electronic invoice to them.

scwam said:
I got that email and paid my $35. I guess this means they plan on having them in stock real soon. Are you guys just sending a jpeg/bmp attachment of your online printout to show proof of purchase? I really know no other way to send an electronic invoice to them.
I just scanned my papers showing I bought it, sent them a JPEG.

i was just gonna forward them the email i got from newegg when i purchased the card, i guess that will work fine

on the other hand, in the email above in the packaging step it talks as if they just want us to send the cards and accessories to them wraped in an anti static bag and coushining material. cant we just send it to them in the original evga packaging and box and just put that in a box of peanuts like how it was shipped to me. mine diddnt even come in an anti static bag, it was just in a plastic thing that kept the card form movieng around.

KSNIPPY said:
i was just gonna forward them the email i got from newegg when i purchased the card, i guess that will work fine

on the other hand, in the email above in the packaging step it talks as if they just want us to send the cards and accessories to them wraped in an anti static bag and coushining material. cant we just send it to them in the original evga packaging and box and just put that in a box of peanuts like how it was shipped to me. mine diddnt even come in an anti static bag, it was just in a plastic thing that kept the card form movieng around.
Im going to send them mine like they sent it to me, and send that in a box with air pillows.

Since I had 2 cards to send in I emailed support and they said I could send both cards in one package...(I was going to anyway) also I just put my cards in the box they came in and bubble wrapped the shit out of them since I went UPS ground on the shipping. They should get there this thrusday. So hopefully my new ECSs will get here around the last week of March. Although I probably won't have much time use them as I'll be building my new 24'x36' 3 car garage

since you cant use packing peanuts i guess ill just wrap my evga box wiht the card in it in bubble wrap and then put that in a box. even thought im pretty sure mine was shipped in a box full of peanuts.

I'm assuming by inadequate packaging, including the part about styrofoam peanuts, that they are referring to just shipping the card itself (bare), and not shipping the card inside the original box . . .

I don't think it applies if you are shipping the card in the plastic container inside the retail box . . . at least that's what makes the most sense . . .

thats what im guessing too, thats why im just using the plastic thing in the original box

i just dont want them to pull some bs on me about packing peanuts, ha.

The_Dark_Abyss said:
I'm assuming by inadequate packaging, including the part about styrofoam peanuts, that they are referring to just shipping the card itself (bare), and not shipping the card inside the original box . . .

I don't think it applies if you are shipping the card in the plastic container inside the retail box . . . at least that's what makes the most sense . . .
I'll phone them up tommorow and double check. I don't want to lose out on my cash :(

foofighter06 said:
"Thank you for your Step Up Request Submission (RMAID# 19xxx). However, your
request cannot be completed until supporting documentation has been provided.
To process your request, you will be required to provide a copy of the original
Invoice/Store Receipt.

Your RMA Number cannot be processed until the RMA Office has received this
item. You may FAX us at 714-528-4501, or mail the documents to:

Brea, CA 92821"

Alright I got the email after this one. But they still didnt give me an address. I going to assume I send the cards to this one
Brea, CA 92821

What address is everyone else sending their cards to? :confused:

just got my rma #, i have a cardboard box, in the instructions they say to have a cardboard carton. can i still use a box or does it have to be a carton?

ive been at #32 in the queue forever.....since march 10th i believe...i signed up for the 512-P2-N570-AX card and its been almost two weeks since my queue number has moved at all. i phoned evga and was told to be patient that they are backordered but i dont see how i signed up super early day 1 and haven't even recieved an email about it yet.....anyone else having this problem?

Just got my confirmation emails today, will be packing and shipping out next monday (have a big LAN this weekend, can't be without my cards for that long). I am just going to ship them back in the retail boxes and get some bubble wrap and air pillows. Hope that works :cool: .

How many days does it take for them to reply to invoice requests? I emailed mine on Friday and I still don't have a response.

I got mine this morning. E-mailed them Friday I think, maybe Thursday. Yeah but I'm good to go, just gotta e-mail my card to them within 14 days :)

Yeah, I still haven't gotten mine either. Was hoping it'd be today so I could ship the bastard before work tomorrow. Oh well, sent the invoice on Fri. or Sat. so its not time to freak out yet...

bandit390 said:
You wish. I wish it was that fast too, since I'm #81 for the 7900gtxSC. They might get it friday and if its late, then they probably won't even look at it till Monday. Then it spends a couple days at evga because they have to test the card/etc. Next, they ship it out later that week and you get it the Tuesday after next. If you're lucky.

What???

EVGA said:
Your request RMA# haxhaxhaxhax has been processed by eVGA.com.

The request was processed as follows:

Part Number: 512-P2-N570-AX

The item for replacement are being shipped to you via UPS with a tracking number of haxhaxhaxhax.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at 714-528-4500 or by email at [email protected]

EVGA

All yea!
Looks like I'll be getting my card Wed or Thursday the latest.

I was originally #17. With some drop outs I moved up to 13.
I got my e-mail on Tuesday and sent them my invoice and stuff on Wed.
Got a response on Wed and shipped them my card via fedex express saver from Nor Cal to SoCal, which takes 2days. They confirmed recieved on Friday and shipped out today Monday!

EVGA FTW!

enlightenedby42 said:
Yeah, I still haven't gotten mine either. Was hoping it'd be today so I could ship the bastard before work tomorrow. Oh well, sent the invoice on Fri. or Sat. so its not time to freak out yet...

Yeah, I think if I don't here from them by Wednesday I'll give them a call. It would be cool if they sent you and email saying they recieved the invoice so that I would at least know it got to them.

jhego said:
Yay. Have you guys checked the prices for the GTX??? It's so cheap. 500$??

It's a sad, sad day in the computing world when $500 is considered "cheap" for a video card...

iRoNeTiK said:
I got mine this morning. E-mailed them Friday I think, maybe Thursday. Yeah but I'm good to go, just gotta e-mail my card to them within 14 days :)

You can e-mail videocards?

I already got my e-mail inviting me to mail out my 7800GT for a 7900GT (N560), but then I changed my Step-Up order into an N570 (GTX EGS). Now I'm number 227 or so. :(

just put my name in the queue yesterday for a 7900gt... # 127

Hopefully I'll be able to mail out my card before spring break, so they can mail the 7900 while I'm away :)

Unfortunately I have to reinstall the stock fan, load the original BIOS back in, and find that plastic container before then. Hopefully they won't notice that I changed anything :)

The past few days now Ive been moving 1 spot.... 201, 200, 199 and now 198.

Hopefully eVGA gets a big order in and that number goes down to 80 or 100.

I dropped out because the phone support guy told me I had to pay duties on the card... On a superclock CO card, that's like 52 dollars + shipping (from canada = 40 return) and then the upgrade... suddenly, 120$ doesn't look so great for 1200 extra pts in 3dMark 05.

So, for those of you waiting for a Co Superclock, enjoy the free bump :)

I don't have to pay duties but I bought my 7800GT CO SE for 258$ with a 20$ rebate. For me to complete the stepup I would need to shell out a little over 100$ for the 7900GT SC. Think I might stick with my 7800GT:)

So I shipped out my card today via USPS priority (takes 2 days to get to cal from Texas) so it should get there by Thursday at the latest, Wednesday at the earliest. Which means I should get my card early next week . . . if all goes well . . . :D

Back