just spent 3 hours wire managing WORTH IT

mrmodman

Limp Gawd
i spend 3 hours getting all my cables behind my mobo and out of the way and graphics card idles 5C cooler YAY i love the extra cooling for only 3 hours of my time think it was worth it?????
sorry for the wait it took a wile to get a pic i will have more later

sorry ill have pics very soon with in the next couple hours but the point was to say wiremanaging goes acctully help some what so if you have 3 hours to spend and maybe would like a little cooler temp it was a good idea

don't know if anyone's mentioned but without pics, this thread kills baby bunnies.

although he did some cable management, he is scared to post the pics because of the ridicule that will follow! thread starter has no balls. :p

hartman said:
although he did some cable management, he is scared to post the pics because of the ridicule that will follow! thread starter has no balls. :p
my thoughts exactly... :)

Guys, I just built a satellite uplink transmitter out of a 1994 sony walkman FM radio. Oh yea, pix will be up within a few hours....

Tick tock. :p

w1retap said:
Guys, I just built a satellite uplink transmitter out of a 1994 sony walkman FM radio. Oh yea, pix will be up within a few hours....

Tick tock. :p
lol.

adriana lima is doing somersaults naked in my back yard. more at 11.

You have Adriana Lima in your backyard, naked no less, and you're watching her do somersaults? Grow some balls man!

Another vote for ban :p lol jk. But since u made us wait, you have to cut the lawn next week in a dress

alik4041 said:
Another vote for ban :p lol jk. But since u made us wait, you have to cut the lawn next week in a dress
You forget to mention that he has to post pics of himself mowing the lawn in a dress!

I think it's physically impossible to get any cables under my mobo.

we need before and after pics.

If not, take a picture now, then put it back like it was and take another one.

then reverse them when you upload.

w1retap you sure that was a 94 model?
I had to go with a 93 model to get the good mosfets

sparks

Diablo2K said:
You forget to mention that he has to post pics of himself mowing the lawn in a dress!
Pictures aren't good enuf. I wan't a video clip lol

No Proof!

I say "Bull Caca"

..stop trolling us mere mortals with messy cable'ing in our respective cases and higher videocard temps!

:p

sparks said:
w1retap you sure that was a 94 model?
I had to go with a 93 model to get the good mosfets
nah, all I did was use a paperclip to bypass the main capacitor, then link it to the mofset in parallel so it forms a digital signal with a higher frequency than stock. Somewhere in there I was going to throw in the word flux capacitor, but it just didn't make sense. LOL.

My cable management is decent. Its not perfect but its not just wires hanging either especially around the cpu/gpu area! So for me to get a nice temp drop i just removed the side of my case when it was overheating a good bit since i have no a/c in this room! ;)

asian_family_.gif

First off, this shouldn't even be in the OC&Cooling forum, and without pics it shouldn't really be anywhere...hopefully some mods pic up on this and get it moved to somewhere within the case mod forum.

cornelious0_0 said:
First off, this shouldn't even be in the OC&Cooling forum, and without pics it shouldn't really be anywhere...hopefully some mods pic up on this and get it moved to somewhere within the case mod forum.
eh..well it did drop his temperature down :p

Back