Just received new PS3 Slim 160 from amazon

ValeTudo

Limp Gawd
Hey all, I just received my new PS3 160GB slim from Amazon (scored the $100 credit towards games/software deal last week).

I wanted to check if anyone else has received from Amazon how the contents looked in the ps3 box. The one I received looked good but had no tape on the bottom and the top tape very thin/slim. Thought maybe this was a return.

I then opened it up and everyone looked ok but the packing is cheap in these boxes... the controller was sliding around so can't tell if it's been used. The PS3 itself looks ok, no scratches that I can see but it's only wrapped in the thin protective sheet... no clear wrap on the glossy sections like you normally see on a new tv or electronic device...

Is this normal packing on new PS3's or did I get a return from Amazon?

Bought this mainly to use as blu ray player and for uncharted, gt5, god of war so it's not the main party source for me... but still for the money I'd like it to be brand new.

Cheers and thanks for any insight.

My new PS3 was the same way. The controller was in its own little compartment but rattled around. When I picked up the box and felt the rattle and thought something was wrong, but everything was relatively secure aside from the controller.

That is 100% normal for Packaging. The controller is in its own spot but does rattle some. Itsn ot the best packaging but its more then adequate

There is no tape on the PS3 box that I am aware of other than maybe one of those circle tabs over the top flap.

Yeah the PS3 box barely has any tape on it, I bought mine new at Best Buy and it was packaged like that also

Back