Just received my Crossover 27Q LED

Hanif

Limp Gawd
Replaced a TN panel (BENQ 120HZ) and this display is incredible. I took a risk and picked one up from eBay. So far no issues and no dead pixels.

Have you guys used this monitor or seen it in action?

Pics below
IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

How much did it run you? Wonder if the overlord pcb would work with it. Thanks for pics looks awesome

Good question
No I do not - thats how much I love this display.

I have the CrossOver as well, except the pivot model. I did have to replace my backlight PCB but ever since it has been flawless and the best $$$ I ever spent on any PC component to date. I recommend that everyone get this (or some form of an IPS) for their PC, you will never go back.

I have an older version of the same 27Q model (older logo). Other than one stuck pixel near the upper-middle of the monitor, it's been quite good.

As you have stated, I attempted to return to a U2412M for a brief time and just couldn't do it. Once you are accustomed, the higher resolution and PPI makes it difficult to return to anything smaller.

I have the CrossOver as well, except the pivot model. I did have to replace my backlight PCB but ever since it has been flawless and the best $$$ I ever spent on any PC component to date. I recommend that everyone get this (or some form of an IPS) for their PC, you will never go back.

How long until you had to replace the backlight PCB? Was it easy to do and covered under the warranty?

Back