Just ordered the Dell UltraSharp 2209WA

Interesting...i can see the 2 black vertical bars like the screen has been split into thirds that was very prominent on my screen. I can tell you the temp in my room is about 26c at most times,this shows me the uniformity issues are reproduced between screens - that picture looks like you polarised the clear one I managed to take of mine. That's some thorough test, well done.

I don't have the instruments to measure screen temperature. But here's a better visual representation of panel (dis)uniformity from a 12 bit raw file taken at base ISO using a macro lens (low light fall-off) and editing the file by applying about 50 pixels gaussian blur to get rid of blockiness artifacts from moire, desaturating, then applying a levels curve to greatly exaggerate contrast. There's about 20 posterised "levels" there, so someone good at maths could be able to work out approximate relative luminance values from darkest to lightest based on integer rounding of 12 bit data. It's a more accurate "plot" than TFTCentral's method which I used to make a fairly similar chart in my earlier post - quite expected as only 35 points were measured consecutively rather than millions measured simultaneously. If you used a consistent exposure parameter, applied standard curves and post processing, then you could have a better and faster method for screen uniformity measurement. My measurements with a colorimeter - showing +/- 5% luminance over most of the panel, with -5-10% variation at the bottom, probably closer to about +/- 8% when I look at recorded values. Now that I look hard at a white screen, yes I can see it. (darn the usual bleater/trasher posts that always pop up with "problems" when a bargain arises) I won't complain about it though, because I'm certain that my (originally very expensive) Diamondtron CRT was worse for uniformity, most of the panels measured by TFTCentral are worse - and IMHO, the 2209wa is a true bargain if the specs meet your needs.

What I can tell you with good certainly, is that the bright areas on the image below are areas where the surface of the screen feels warmer, not just the back panel of the monitor. I guess that it is the PSU - but I'm not pulling it apart to check this out. Perhaps makers should put the PSU in the base stand to avoid this effect.

nl6g4m.jpg

Interesting...i can see the 2 black vertical bars like the screen has been split into thirds that was very prominent on my screen. I can tell you the temp in my room is about 26c at most times,this shows me the uniformity issues are reproduced between screens - that picture looks like you polarised the clear one I managed to take of mine. That's some thorough test, well done.

So perhaps the diffuser for the 6 x CCFLs isn't 100%. Or that the temperature from the CCFL lights somehow has an impact on screen luminance, or that the lamps themselves aren't 100%.
But from my photo, that "split" effect on my screen is very, very small. I think I can see (naked eye) that the brightness declines at the edges, but no stripes or any such effect. Neither did (or would) TFTCentral's 35 point measurement be likely to spot it. The bottom RH corner in my screen is darker than the top RH corner, but I can't see the difference. (OTOH, if the difference was sharply defined, then I expect that it would be visible)
The effect that I got wasn't polarising, but using levels adjustment to narrow down dynamic range only to what was recorded. The stripes are created as the RGB levels must be integers - it's a common problem with gradients in photography - particularly if you try to darken blue skies in jpeg images, and it's (IMO) the most significant problem with TN panels, as even if posterisation isn't there in the 8bit file, you might see it on a 6 bit panel, so totally unsuitable for photo post-processing using very normal "tone mapping" techniques, even if you can calibrate it, and think pictures look nice on it.
As far as making any quantitative assessment of the relative luminance value of bands, consider that the original file was 12 bit (x3-RGB), but edited in 16 bit colourspace. It just makes my head hurt to think about how the software rendered it...
People with poor quality LCDs frequently post complaints about banding in unmodified images ex-camera, blaming the camera of course. When they finally post a sample image, and it looks fine on any CRT or decent LCD, they still don't want to accept the truth.
You can overcome most of the problem with ex-camera jpegs in post processing by using Photoshop and working with the image in 16 bit colourspace, saving any intermediate steps in 16 bit format (tiff/psd).

I jumped on this deal as well... just received it today.
First thing, run dead pixel tester...

Ruh oh... one smack in the middle of the screen...
wait did it move? No... TWO dead pixels...

Looks like I'll be using the advanced replacement tomorrow.

Sides the dead pixels, it looks like a pretty good display
all things considered, especially considering the competition.
My first NEC 2490 had 1 dead pixel smack in the middle too...
I ate the restock fee and got a 2nd one, thankfully no dead pixels
on that one.

Since both panels are by LG, I blame them here...
2 panels out of 4 w/ dead pixels isn't a very good
personal track record...

That's brilliant Papangel,

I'll be keeping that. I don't know what is up with LG in this regard.

To some extent I can see this pattern on my NEC LCD2690WUXI too. I cannot see it on my older 2005 built Dell 2005FPW at all, and it's based on the older LG 20" S-IPS panel. On my Samsung S-PVA based Dell 2709W I can't see anything like this at all.

Other panels can have uniformity issues, but it seems like a burgeoning LG trait at this point.

Alamone: My luck with LG has been better in regards to pixel issues. 3 out of 4 displays came with no pixel issues. But, the one I did get with pixel issues had 1.5 dead subpixels and a number of stuck pixels in a diagonal "connect the dots" pattern.

I have just got my replace one... Exactly same uniformity problem. Left side darker than right one. I’m very very disappointed! Sorry.

I don't know what to do now. Can I still return it?

Think you'll find you said a little more than "All I said was that you over-reacted" You didn't proceed to state that a 2000 dollar monitor has worse issues than mine, the reason being to undermine my statement as this monitor is cheaper than your 2000 dollar example, therefore people should put up or shut up?!?!?...do me a favour... this is a forum where I thought people could openly discuss the thread topic without being attacked by people like you with their arrogant statements.

All I did was post a one line indicating that the problem also occurs on the top of IPS monitors and you see it as a personal attack. Something is a little out of whack here.

I have owned two LG IPS panels and have observed that they have quality issues that affects:

Dead pixels they have more than average, both my IPS panels have had dead pixels (none of my three PVA/TN panels have). That could be merely anecdotal, but I have seen enough people in threads to believe there is a real pattern here.

Screen Uniformity I don't have much problem on my NEC (But I really haven't tried to find one either) my 3007 was quite bad as was the NEC 3090 from numerous reports. I think again we have a real problem here. It may be even worse on the "e" panels.

Anyone buying an LG IPS panel will almost certainly have to contend with some small bit of the above and my have to do a return if it is really bad. An unfortunate nature of the beast that had me in the past wish Samsung built IPS panels instead of LG.

But there is no perfect LCD panel or perfect LCD tech. If someone sees either, I would love to know about it. I have my hopes on OLED in 4 or 5 years. But hello burn in... Maybe FED?

Buying any display is an exercise in tradeoffs. Personally, I like the IPS display characteristics and put up with LG QC problems as a result. It is worth it to me. YMMV.

One thing more, my replace monitor is idintified as 2209WAf... Do you know what means the "f" letter at the end?

If uniformity issue affects almost all units, I wonder whether it is worthwhile to ask for another replacement monitor. What do you think?

Thank you!

So perhaps the diffuser for the 6 x CCFLs isn't 100%. Or that the temperature from the CCFL lights somehow has an impact on screen luminance, or that the lamps themselves aren't 100%.
But from my photo, that "split" effect on my screen is very, very small. I think I can see (naked eye) that the brightness declines at the edges, but no stripes or any such effect. Neither did (or would) TFTCentral's 35 point measurement be likely to spot it. The bottom RH corner in my screen is darker than the top RH corner, but I can't see the difference. (OTOH, if the difference was sharply defined, then I expect that it would be visible)
The effect that I got wasn't polarising, but using levels adjustment to narrow down dynamic range only to what was recorded. The stripes are created as the RGB levels must be integers - it's a common problem with gradients in photography - particularly if you try to darken blue skies in jpeg images, and it's (IMO) the most significant problem with TN panels, as even if posterisation isn't there in the 8bit file, you might see it on a 6 bit panel, so totally unsuitable for photo post-processing using very normal "tone mapping" techniques, even if you can calibrate it, and think pictures look nice on it.
As far as making any quantitative assessment of the relative luminance value of bands, consider that the original file was 12 bit (x3-RGB), but edited in 16 bit colourspace. It just makes my head hurt to think about how the software rendered it...
People with poor quality LCDs frequently post complaints about banding in unmodified images ex-camera, blaming the camera of course. When they finally post a sample image, and it looks fine on any CRT or decent LCD, they still don't want to accept the truth.
You can overcome most of the problem with ex-camera jpegs in post processing by using Photoshop and working with the image in 16 bit colourspace, saving any intermediate steps in 16 bit format (tiff/psd).

detail

I took the liberty of shrinking both yours and my picture down papaangel and placing them adjacent to each other so that the vertical banding can be seen more clearly. I did this because i noticed when i saved and viewed your picture as a thumbnail the screen looked identical to mine as in chopped into thirds with the vertical bar phenomena.

I don't have the instruments to measure screen temperature. But here's a better visual representation of panel (dis)uniformity from a 12 bit raw file taken at base ISO using a macro lens (low light fall-off) and editing the file by applying about 50 pixels gaussian blur to get rid of blockiness artifacts from moire, desaturating, then applying a levels curve to greatly exaggerate contrast. There's about 20 posterised "levels" there, so someone good at maths could be able to work out approximate relative luminance values from darkest to lightest based on integer rounding of 12 bit data. It's a more accurate "plot" than TFTCentral's method which I used to make a fairly similar chart in my earlier post - quite expected as only 35 points were measured consecutively rather than millions measured simultaneously. If you used a consistent exposure parameter, applied standard curves and post processing, then you could have a better and faster method for screen uniformity measurement. My measurements with a colorimeter - showing +/- 5% luminance over most of the panel, with -5-10% variation at the bottom, probably closer to about +/- 8% when I look at recorded values. Now that I look hard at a white screen, yes I can see it. (darn the usual bleater/trasher posts that always pop up with "problems" when a bargain arises) I won't complain about it though, because I'm certain that my (originally very expensive) Diamondtron CRT was worse for uniformity, most of the panels measured by TFTCentral are worse - and IMHO, the 2209wa is a true bargain if the specs meet your needs.

What I can tell you with good certainly, is that the bright areas on the image below are areas where the surface of the screen feels warmer, not just the back panel of the monitor. I guess that it is the PSU - but I'm not pulling it apart to check this out. Perhaps makers should put the PSU in the base stand to avoid this effect.

nl6g4m.jpg

Thank you so much for this information. This actually confirms why I have noticed some darkening in one of the corners (not really apparent unless looked for) on my monitors. It makes sense now.

Overall, I for one still really like these monitors especially for the price I paid for them. The overall picture quality is great and on top of that the ergonomics of this monitor is a nice added feature.

I would still highly recommend this monitor to anybody who was thinking about buying one.

The one thing I have learned out of this monitor buying experience ( I bought a couple of other makes and models) is that with the current LCD technology I'm conviced that you will have to live with SOME flaws one way or another.

Some makes and models have awful viewing angles, bad back light bleed, not so great color uniformity or just plain crappy picture quality it's just a matter of choosing which flaws you can live with. Heck, some makes and models have all of the above!!

Hopefully someday in the near future we'll have some sort of LCD technology that will minimize all of those issues.

Just my 2 pennies worth.

Not sure if many people are still thinking of picking this unit up, but the offer still works with Dell via calling or Dell Live Support. I obtained mine last night for $226 with tax included in that price. I am stepping up from a Viewsonic VX-922 that I picked up a while ago since it began having issues during boots and actually turning on. Hopefully I am part of the lucky group that gets a problem free unit. Thanks to everyone for the great info in this thread, it is the main thing that pointed me toward the Dell.

what are you guys using for company name when you order? can i just put my employer even though it's for personal use?

I've had 2 of these monitors for a day now and I'm considering returning. It may be the white glow, the sparkly anti-glare or the greeny/red tinge around text, but 30 minutes of coding gives me eye-strain and a headache. I can stare at crts and TN screens for hours. I'm running at 0 brightness and 40 contrast (lowering bit by bit, but not helping tbh).

"what are you guys using for company name when you order? can i just put my employer even though it's for personal use?"

I don't even think that is an issue. When I ordered mine, all I did was inquire about the special pricing and that was it.

My monitor appears to be AOK. No humming or pixel issues ands other than turning down the brightness some, I'm very satisfied.

Alright guys, I'm just going to buy this since it's so cheap in the first place. Is the deal still going for 200$ at dell?

Oh yeah, and whats the black level of this rated at, does anybody know?

I've had 2 of these monitors for a day now and I'm considering returning. It may be the white glow, the sparkly anti-glare or the greeny/red tinge around text, but 30 minutes of coding gives me eye-strain and a headache. I can stare at crts and TN screens for hours. I'm running at 0 brightness and 40 contrast (lowering bit by bit, but not helping tbh).

I seriously suggest that before repacking the screens into the boxes, a trip to an optometrist should be your very next step. Font width can be exactly one pixel (rgb) width, so vertical lines are bounded by a red sub-pixel on one side, and a green sub-pixel on the other side. That's certainly not a screen "fault" - and if your TN screens could display sharp text, then they'd have exactly the same effect.

"sparkly anti glare" - jeesh. In a world where almost all new monitors seem have succumbed to the hideously unergonomic fashion of high-gloss reflective surfaces, you're not seriously trying to say that this monitor's matte screen is bad?
66bw55.jpg

Thank you so much for this information. This actually confirms why I have noticed some darkening in one of the corners (not really apparent unless looked for) on my monitors. It makes sense now.
Overall, I for one still really like these monitors especially for the price I paid for them. The overall picture quality is great and on top of that the ergonomics of this monitor is a nice added feature.

I would still highly recommend this monitor to anybody who was thinking about buying one.

I agree. I can see some darkening in the corners. But to put this in perspective, the measurements on mine seem to show that uniformity is at least as good and often better than the mid-range (ie much more expensive) PVA and IPS screens tested using the same method by TFTCentral.
That's not disputing that some people seem to have faulty or "sample variation" with visibly worse results, and that possibility is really annoying.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these for serious photo editing. If you want the guarantee of getting something significantly better (some professional use) then it's really going to cost. I'm guessing that there's going to be a divergence as new designs (white LED backlit / RGB led backlit / CCFL wide gamut / CCFL standard gamut) all have strengths and weaknesses depending on end use.

There is a lot to like about Dell 2209WA. After a few days of ownership here a few thoughts:

First of all, I'm not an graphics professional; I do coding, light web design. I owned only TN panels and do not have calibration hardware. I bought 2209WA to replace HP w2207, a glossy TN panel, because I wanted more satisfying HD movie watching experience. w2207 is wonderful for text and web browsing, but has backlight bleed and viewing angle problems, pronounced esp. when watching dark movie scenes.

Enter Dell 2209WA… Movies look definitely and noticeably better. Black is darker. No noticeable backlight bleed around edges. Colors are more accurate out of the box, especially green which I had problems with on w2207. Viewing angles are much better. I like the OSD buttons on this Dell, very easy to adjust brightness. Very nice stand, easy to adjust and stable.

I didn't have any major QC issues with my lcd. Brightness and color uniformity is satisfactory. I have one dead red subpixel (Hardly noticeable during day to day use. I won't bother sending it back). BTW, when I did the pixel test, I had a few 'stuck' pixels in other colors but they came back easily with slightest tapping on the panel.

There are only few minor attributes where w2207 comes on top. Due to its glossy screen w2207 has sharper/crisper text. The anti-glare finish on 2209WA introduces a slight fuzziness, most pronounced with smaller fonts. It also creates a slight shimmering effect when viewing patches of light color, such as new document page. But this is typical of anti-glare coats in general and 2209WA is no exception. These caught my eye only because I had the w2207 side by side, and I've easily adjusted to it.

Overall I'm happy with the purchase. I got a superior movie watching monitor, more accurate colors, and better viewing angles with very slight trade-offs. Even at the listed price 2209WA is a great deal. At $212 shipped, if you can still get it at this price, it's practically a steal.

BTW, I might get a 24' glossy down the road but I'm never getting another TN panel again. "I've seen the light.";)

I have my hopes on OLED in 4 or 5 years. But hello burn in... Maybe FED?

LCD monitors are here to stay. Its a matter of quality control, nothing more.

Manufacturers know of the pitfalls regarding LCD technology, but none of them are written in stone. There are such things as perfect LCD panels, but they are few and far between. When people say there isn't, they are simply speaking about the current standard. And its really regardless of price. Not as a rule, but Ive heard plenty of stories about people buying multi-thousand dollar monitors and having the exact issues you will almost certainly see if you unbox a budget LCD.

Manufacturers have taken steps to correct all of these issues. And as time goes on, it will only get better. It really comes down to QC in the end. Many things can happen along the assembly of the monitor itself though. That is where backlight bleed stems from. The joining of the panel to the bezel.

Wow...34 pages! Guys this has to be a good product. Just came across this thread and tried to catch up on this as much as possible but no way to get it done in time to ensure I'm still able to take advantage of this deal.

So please help me out while I am catching up.

Would someone intended to do photo editing, graphic design and video capture and editing but with limited fund be appreciative of this Dell2209WA?

There are only few minor attributes where w2207 comes on top. Due to its glossy screen w2207 has sharper/crisper text. The anti-glare finish on 2209WA introduces a slight fuzziness, most pronounced with smaller fonts. It also creates a slight shimmering effect when viewing patches of light color, such as new document page. But this is typical of anti-glare coats in general and 2209WA is no exception. These caught my eye only because I had the w2207 side by side, and I've easily adjusted to it.

Overall I'm happy with the purchase. I got a superior movie watching monitor, more accurate colors, and better viewing angles with very slight trade-offs. Even at the listed price 2209WA is a great deal. At $212 shipped, if you can still get it at this price, it's practically a steal.

BTW, I might get a 24' glossy down the road but I'm never getting another TN panel again. "I've seen the light.";)
This is what I'm most worried about, I love the clear colors of a glossy, it's like when you look at solid color it's completely clear and crisp, but with the last matte I had it looked like abunch of crystals or staticy stuff was on it, I wish they could offer a glossy or matte screen for monitors when you buy, I mean it isn't that hard to switch them up, just take out the matte and put a glossy instead ( I think lmao no idea what im talking about )

Wow...34 pages! Guys this has to be a good product. Just came across this thread and tried to catch up on this as much as possible but no way to get it done in time to ensure I'm still able to take advantage of this deal.

Would someone intended to do photo editing, graphic design and video capture and editing but with limited fund be appreciative of this Dell2209WA?

lol, in a word. Yes!

In a few more, IMHO there aren't any other options to even consider for an IPS panel at $200ish!

Yes, you will appreciate it for the function you stated.

lol, in a word. Yes!

In a few more, IMHO there aren't any other options to even consider for an IPS panel at $200ish!

Yes, you will appreciate it for the function you stated.

Guys, thanks. This is exciting.

Will you please be more specific in the ways that I can and will appreciate this 2209WA, aside from the price factor.

Thanks in advance.

I found a terrific way to quickly check for dead/stuck pixels and backlight bleed. In the OSD under Other Settings, enable LCD Conditioning. The monitor will start displaying full screens of various colors. It's exactly like the break-in images some people use on brand-new plasma TV's to get the phosphors to stabilize before calibration. The OSD menu says LCD Conditioning is to get rid of image retention, but I've sure never had a problem with image retention on an LCD monitor.

There is even better way to do this: 1) Unplug video cord. 2) Press both brightness and menu OSD buttons for 2 sec. The monitor will go into self-test mode. You can now cycle through different color screens by pressing the brightness button. Of course, this is all explained in the troubleshooting section of the manual, but you got to be a real nerd to read the manual, right? :cool:

There is even better way to do this: 1) Unplug video cord. 2) Press both brightness and menu OSD buttons for 2 sec. The monitor will go into self-test mode. You can now cycle through different color screens by pressing the brightness button. Of course, this is all explained in the troubleshooting section of the manual, but you got to be a real nerd to read the manual, right? :cool:

Woah, you read the manual? Gosh, what a nerd!

jk,ty4thislol

Thanks. Hopefully, I will get to use this.

Guys, thanks. This is exciting.

Will you please be more specific in the ways that I can and will appreciate this 2209WA, aside from the price factor.

Thanks in advance.

Standard sRGB gamut. Means you don't need a color/ICM profile to work on sRGB images or digital videos. HDTV color space happens to be nearly identical to sRGB. You can use a profile to improve calibration, but it isn't needed to perform gamut transformations unless you regularly shoot images in aRGB.

eIPS panel has good viewing angles and consistent color that does not shift at normal viewing angles. You don't have to worry about how high or low you sit in front of the monitor causing color shifts which is also important for graphic design and photo editing.

Good black levels, though off angle there is a glow on blacks, but not on other colors. This is inherent in IPS technology that does not have the special A-TW polarizing film.

Good backlight adjustments and non-flickering backlight for those long "staring at the screen" sessions. Contrast also has a normal effect in comparison to other screens where it just seems to wash out colors when you raise it. At 50 contrast and zero brightness, you can get white point down to a low 85 cdm/2, which is very easy on the eyes.

Good sharpness for detailed graphic design.

USB ports and height adjustable stand.

Only cons are as follows:

1) Some brightness uniformity issues.
2) Slightly sparkly anti-glare
3) Only DVI and VGA inputs
4) Default contrast of 75 causes gamma to be 2.0. Lowering it raises the gamma closer to target of 2.2

I think even at regular $299.99 price this is a very good purchase, and at $215.00 is a steal. The only comparable 22" monitors (HP LP2275W and Lenovo L220X) are both wide gamut and S-PVA panels which have more gamma shift than eIPS, and are also more expensive without accounting for discounts.

Low input lag as you mentioned is also a nice side bonus,
although I'm still a CRT purist when it comes to twitch gaming.
The lack of proper scaling/aspect options might deter
others from using this as a gaming panel, although I believe
the 360 now supports 1680x1050 as a native resolution via VGA.

I'm just praying they'll send me a proper replacement w/out
the panel issues I've been seeing on LG panels. But if you
want IPS, you don't have much of a choice.

Just got my replacement 2209WA in the mail today (was having color temperature uniformity issues).

All I have to say is, does Dell have ANY Quality Control whatsoever? Here's a picture of my new screen, the film is literally separating from the screen:

my.php

Ugh, that looks pretty bad... at least it should be a no-brainer for a return approval.
It could be worse - you didn't get a bug embedded behind the film like the poor samsung guy.

How long did it take for them to process your return?

I just setup the return process yesterday, and the agent told me it takes 5-7 days
to even get the return approved... then I assume it would take another few days to
ship the replacement out... not impressed. And this is even with the advanced exchange.
I cringe to think how slow a non-advance exchange would take.

All I have to say is, does Dell have ANY Quality Control whatsoever? Here's a picture of my new screen, the film is literally separating from the screen:
Cool! Peel the rest off and you'll have a glossy! :p (Kidding, kidding...half-kidding. :eek:)

I can see the left most two squares very easily, and the third one with some effort.

The fourth/rightmost is impossible to see.
I can pick out a difference in the fourth square, but I can't point out definitive borders like I could on the previous three. I couldn't tell you that the shape of the affected area was a square.
Thanks for the assessment. This sounds like the best monitor for the price for me anytime in the forseeable future - I went ahead and ordered today, $212+tax. :) Here's hoping it's a good one.

Man, though, I checked that test image I whipped up on the glossy 24" iMac and 24" LED Cinema Display... the image is so smooth and clear. :( But alas, the iMac isn't a monitor and the LED ACD won't even connect to my comp, and I've some other image quality quibbles with it (the backlight strangely seems to have a dark band related to viewing angle, if you look at it even 10° up or down.)

These defects are shocking. Dell and Foxconn don't give a damn do they? I bet they lock the doors on the workers until their shift is up.

What a waste of resources and electricity.

Hi all from Downunder

I have purchased a couple of the 2209WA monitors, while I do have an issue with the grey shadow on the RHS of the monitors and one monitor is slightly more magenta (when showing white) than the other, the main thing I cannot get over is the amount of heat these babies give out, both from the screen and from the vents behind. Its just like sitting in front of a fire. Does anyone else notice this? In fact one of them (with the "magenta white" is so hot that I am going to return it). Is there a reason that these 2209WA monitors run hot? My previous monitors were Acer 1916W, they worked well, hardly any heat. I have just ordered a new split air conditioner for my room as it (the room) has become much hotter since getting these monitors:cool:

The other question I have is a lot of you put your brightness down to zero, do you adjust this on the monitor or by your graphics card software? There is no way I can use these monitors with the brightness at zero. Am I missing something here or are my eyes telling me something (I do wear glasses).

Anyway that's it 4now I look forward to your replies.

All the best

Just ordered it for $226.84, I tried talking to 5 sells reps untill I had finally given up and decided to trust one of the ext. numbers at slick dells and it worked out smooth, though she kind of laughed when I told the story of "I had this deal 2 weeks ago but I didn't have the money at the time so now I'm calling back" lol I bet you she's gotten so many of those

Oh, is the sparkly anti glare worse then the BenQs monitors, V2400w, It doesn't bother me that much but it is kind of annoying lol

Back