Just ordered my new B3 ASUS P8P67 Deluxe!

Brahmzy

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey all, I was asked not to divulge where I bought this because they have to handle their own built system backlog first, but the guy put his hands on the stack of these while I was on the phone. He said it'll ship out today.

WOOT! I would guess NewEgg should have the Deluxe's up in an hour or so today as well!

Now I just need 2 Vertex 3 120GB and I'll have all of my parts for my SB build! The V3's are supposed UPDATE: Got my tracking #to ship anywhere between March 14th and 22nd.

UPDATE: Got my tracking #!

Last edited:
I don't intend to be rude, but why would you create a new thread without any information and/or any question? There can't be a discussion based upon what you've said.

I'll intend...you won't mention where so why mention at all? And NE still doesn't have them up. Braggart.

We could always just take the piss out of the gibberish he wrote? 'Cos, fu*k me I haven't a clue what it means :D

Wow, LOL. I wrote this to give y'all hope that retailers are starting to sell these boards NEW again - not just for RMA's. Because the retailer I got the board from asked me NOT to tell anybody where I got it from - I didn't. They have to fulfill their backlog of pre-built systems they have pending.

I can't find the pro anywhere it is really annoying i hope i dont have to wait until april because what i am running right now is complete junk

@Brahmzy

So how much did you pay for this secret mobo?
Shouldnt violate your NDA to tell.

inb4coolstorybro

Oh wait....

83733599.png

Well that's just great. You bought it, but not only can't tell us where you bought it from, the retail also told you that they won't be able to sell any in the meantime since they have a backlog.

That's definitely some helpful info right there! :p

Got this installed and my 2600K is running rock solid at 4.6 w/ 1.34v. This SB setup kicks ass.
Oh, and here ya go bishis:
http://www.technps.com/computer-hardware/motherboards/asus-1/asus-p8p67-deluxe-lga-1155-intel-p67-motherboard.html

They raised it another $10, but they shipped it same day and their CS rocks.
IBIOOS

Damn that's tempting...but $20 for 5-day ground shipping & they can't even be bothered to add a logo to their site? I think I'll pass.

I'd be wary of ordering from the site....it uses a stock template, the about us page goes to a 404, the contact us page is only a fillable form.

I can wait :)

Just keep thinking of I call them will be the dude on the capital one commerical saying "This is Peggy". Ill wait also.

I just checked TigerDirect and they appear to have the PRO and non PRO as well as the Deluxe and Sabertooth. It appears the Non PRO and Sabertooth are the only ones that ship within 48 hours though.

inb4coolstorybro

Oh wait....

83733599.png

Is it the coolthing on this forum to reply with one liners and a pic? Please tell me because i am new.

I just checked TigerDirect and they appear to have the PRO and non PRO as well as the Deluxe and Sabertooth. It appears the Non PRO and Sabertooth are the only ones that ship within 48 hours though.

Holy crap tigetdirects pro version is really expensive what the hell is going on

I tried to order an Asus P67 board from Tiger Direct earlier today. I received my order confirmation, however when I checked the details it said they were all on backorder. This was for the P8P67 regular board.

I called Tiger Direct to see when they expect to get the boards in. The guy I spoke to said they were expecting a shipment tomorrow and on March 18. He said there was no guarantee they'd get the expected shipment tomorrow, however. He said if they do get the shipment in, then they should ship out to those that have ordered on Monday at the earliest.

Back