Just opened a warranty request with Vertagear for my Triigger 350

xBanzai89

Supreme [H]ardness
When I was sitting in my Vertagear Triigger 350 this morning I heard a loud pop and found the backside no longer has anymore support. On the left side where the back frame connects to the base, it looks like some pins popped out. Chair has been terrific since the purchase back in July 2017. I bought the chair due to the longer warranty as well, so it'll be interesting to see how this process goes.

Original thread that convinced me to buy the chair.
https://hardforum.com/threads/vertagear-triigger-350-special-edition-gaming-chair-review-h.1934474/

Chair Damage
chair connection join left side bad.jpg

Vertagear's warranty is pretty good. Too bad you need it.
I loved the PL6000, until the 5 star base broke, Vertagear sent me replacement parts, then the seat mechanism that attaches to the seat itself broke, they sent me more replacement parts, I gave the chair away. The chair fit me well, was very comfortable despite how firm it was, but did not hold up to actual use by a 6'2" 260Lb person. Low quality aluminum castings for the base and seat mechanism. Friend I gave it to, replaced those with steel ones out of a $50 office chair and it has held up better for his 5'11" 300Lb frame far better than it did for me.
It was a $150 chair with a $500+ price tag. I have no reason to believe the rest of their product line is any better quality wise. YMMV.

The Ironhorse I got to try was the best thing ever, but no way I drop $5K on a chair to sit in front of a $3k PC

Over all the RMA process was fairly smooth. They sent my a whole new upper assembly for a replacement. Unfortunately the piston died when I tried taking everything apart, so I bought a new one. I figure Vertagear would of sent me a new piston, but I didn't want to wait longer than I had to for a cheap part.

Back