Just got my xbox 360!

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Alright im setting it up now, fans a bit noisy but good!

Cool, on my unit the fan is pretty quiet, but the DVD drive is a rosie.

Yeah the fan seems normal now. Im looking for another ethernet cable GRR

Grats, Hupo! I hope you gain many hours of enjoyment out of your new 360! :)

Just gotta crank the volume up louder ;)

What games you get? I just picked up the new Tom Clancy the other weekend. Kicks ass!

No games, downloading the graw demo now (online) if anyone wants to play. I had 422 dollars, and I paid the rest in quarters.... im asking my bro for gas money lol

Hupo said:
No games, downloading the graw demo now (online) if anyone wants to play. I had 422 dollars, and I paid the rest in quarters.... im asking my bro for gas money lol

lol, damn.

Hupo said:
Alright im setting it up now, fans a bit noisy but good!

Hey, congradulations on your purchase! I know you don't have any games right now, but you couldn't have picked a better time to buy one. Just look at all of the upcoming titles from now, till this holiday season! I would probably guess that it's your DVD drive spinning as the fans are pretty quiet. At the speeds these drives spin at(Microsoft said in a press release that they spin up to 10,000 rpms), it's no wonder they make a little noise.

Thanks for the Congrats. Yeah its pretty quiet. I have no cd's to stick into it so lol. Yeah im lookin forward to buying GRAW and some other great titles :)

Congrats, don't forget to download some of the XBL Arcade games (Geometry Wars, Marble Blast Ultra and Uno are great)

Hey hey...I just made the switch on Friday! It really is a great system. I got Fight Night and G.R.A.W. My XBL is TheGodfather997, but I don't use a mic.

Im having fun with the demos. Since I cant afford anything really. I got GRAW demo FIFA demo hitman demo and DLING bf2 demo.. my GT: Black Flag nj

Back