Just got my new monitors!!!!

Corban227

Gawd
Corban227

three Asus monitors!!!!

22"
total cost= $598 before rebate

gonna unpack at my apartment. cant wait!!!
i already looked at one and its so sexy lol

nice! I just picked up a new 24" Acer, and I can't believe what a difference it makes from just a single-monitor setup. Never going back after this.

Congrats. I assume you are going to run them in Eyefinity? Are you doing 3x1 portrait or landscape mode? What video card do you have?

Yea im doing the 3x1 landscape

i just got the XFX 5870 and i cant wait for the rest of my stuff to get in :D

isn't it gonna make it a bit too wide? if viewing angle is decent on portrait i think that is your best bet, although i can see the stand being a problem..

o shoot i just realized that lol

well is it worth RMA and getting 3 monitors that have 1900x1200?

Run them in portrait mode. That way you get a resolution of 3240x1920, AR 1.68. It's not as wide as a single 22" monitor relative to the height, but it would look better than 3 in landscape, I think.

well are their stands that i can get to run the monitors in portrait? the one that came with them wont do it?

also i think that ATI or game developers will start to release games with P O V adjusters because the nice thing about landscape is that you can see more. Portrait is like playing on a big screen with bezels. I think the next gen of games will start to look a lot better on landscape when developers start to realize what they can do with this new technology.

the main reason games look too wide is due to the fact that they weren't made to run at that resolution.

well are their stands that i can get to run the monitors in portrait? the one that came with them wont do it?

also i think that ATI or game developers will start to release games with P O V adjusters because the nice thing about landscape is that you can see more. Portrait is like playing on a big screen with bezels. I think the next gen of games will start to look a lot better on landscape when developers start to realize what they can do with this new technology.

the main reason games look too wide is due to the fact that they weren't made to run at that resolution.

yeah I can see that, to each his own I guess? but I have Dell 2x2408, 1x2407 and HannsG HF289H (landscape) I don't even game that much LOL!! it all started at craigslist....

check monoprice for LCD stand cheap but sturdy..

Back