Just got my 6800GT

heyheyhey

Gawd
UPS man brought it this morning, I threw it in (well, more like placed it :p ), overclocked it, then the real fun started. I downloaded the FarCry 1.1 patch, turned everything all the way up (even AA/AF) and wow :eek: , this is the best looking video game I have ever seen. I cannot wait untill August 3rd, its going to be absolutley amazing. If you don't already have a 6800 card, and are in the market to get a new card, definatly check these out.

By the way, for those who care, I'm getting ~10700 in 3DMark03, haven't done 01 yet.

Welcome to the club!

Tradition is that the new guy buys everyone else beer! WHAT SAY YOU????

Careful when you're making love to it that you don't get your wang caught in the fan, that'll stuff up your overclock.

Mine just got delivered this morning and it's sitting at home waiting on me. I cannot even wait to get home and install it. :D

blbrchnk said:
Mine just got delivered this morning and it's sitting at home waiting on me. I cannot even wait to get home and install it. :D

Yeah.... um I'm going to need you to work late tonight... oh, and yeah... I am going to need your home address... for book keeping... yeah..

;) umm yeah, I don't think I'm gonna go to work anymore,
nah I'm just gonna stop going

and as far as my address, it will be in my apartments main office where I have to show ID to pick it up :p

blbrchnk said:
;) umm yeah, I don't think I'm gonna go to work anymore,
nah I'm just gonna stop going

and as far as my address, it will be in my apartments main office where I have to show ID to pick it up :p

I'm going to need a scanned pic of your ID, or I don't believe you. :D

Enjoy the card, 1.2patch for farcry just came out, make sure you give it a shot.

I saw that in the other thread, and downloading as I type. Thanks for the info on how to enable SM 3.0 as well in the other thread.

As far as the pic goes, I'll get that out to you this evening when I get home ;)

Back